Did Israel Just Lose the Battle for Damascus?

Debka seems to think so, at least for the moment:

"When Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon informed a Knesset panel Monday, June 3, that Syrian rebels still occupied four Damascus districts, debkafile’s intelligence sources reported that the battle for the Syrian capital was all but over...

"Barring small pockets of resistance, Bashar Assad’s army had virtually regained control of the city in an epic victory. From those pockets, the rebels can’t do much more than fire sporadically.

"They can no longer launch raids, or pose threats to the city center, the airport or the big Syrian air base nearby."

Israel's massive bombardment of Iranian weapons destined for Hezbollah one month ago seem to have come with some unintended consequences and at least one new reality; The IDF will soon face for the first time Hezbollah units equipped with heavy weapons and missiles opposite Israel's Golan Heights outposts and villages.

No wonder Zionists from London, to Paris, to New York continue calling for other people's children to fight and die in Syria. Anyone from AIPAC ready for their Pat Tillman moment?[/QUOTE]

Please link to such calls: I haven't seen any such thing.

he think that because Israel bombed Syrias weapon facility, that they are now part of the war.

He keeps eluding the simple facts that the war is between anti-government forces and the Syrian Army. The war has claimed over 80 000 lives and left millions as refugees. Assad continues to slaughter his own people whilst claiming victory. But like usual, he incorporates Israel, even though they have little to nothing to do with the war.

Israel was met with heavy resistance that they didn't expect. Mainly due to Hezbollah's ability to get direct hit on tanks using the Russian made 9M133 Kornet anti - tank missile.
Once thing I have no doubt about is that Israel learned more about their enemy and learned more from their mistakes. Luckily for Israel's ability to produce tailor made weapons:

Future Weapons Israel special part 4 - Iron Fist APS - YouTube

So, what was Hezbollah's reason for attacking Israel ?

Israel was still holding Lebanese political prisoners from its occupation.

I would like to say that Lebanon is still holding Israeli prisoners of war, but they executed any soldier they captured

Looks like the Arab propaganda machine is busy once again with its videos (of course the Arab propaganda machine wouldn't have any videos of people lying dead in the streets as a result of their being killed by other Arabs). It reminds me of the Prime Minister of Turkey now blaming outsiders for the problems in Turkey. Anyhow, Sayyid Tinnie, it looks like someone doesn't like Hezbollah.

Top Saudi cleric endorses anti-Hezbollah stance
http://www.jewishjournal.com/world/article/top_saudi_cleric_endorses_anti_hezbollah

Debka seems to think so, at least for the moment:

"When Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon informed a Knesset panel Monday, June 3, that Syrian rebels still occupied four Damascus districts, debkafile’s intelligence sources reported that the battle for the Syrian capital was all but over...

"Barring small pockets of resistance, Bashar Assad’s army had virtually regained control of the city in an epic victory. From those pockets, the rebels can’t do much more than fire sporadically.

"They can no longer launch raids, or pose threats to the city center, the airport or the big Syrian air base nearby."

Israel's massive bombardment of Iranian weapons destined for Hezbollah one month ago seem to have come with some unintended consequences and at least one new reality; The IDF will soon face for the first time Hezbollah units equipped with heavy weapons and missiles opposite Israel's Golan Heights outposts and villages.

No wonder Zionists from London, to Paris, to New York continue calling for other people's children to fight and die in Syria. Anyone from AIPAC ready for their Pat Tillman moment?
Israel is not in any battle for Damascus, it is looking out for itself as any country would.

However only a blind person would not be able to see that what's happening in Syria is terrible for Hezbollah and even worse for Iran. When the opposition takes over Syria, and that will be only matter of time, they will be massacring all of Assad's Hezbollah goons for being his best friends and helping him commit genocide on Syrians all these years. And they will be on good terms with Israel.
Be sure to mention that hasbara talking point to the next Saudi you meet:

"A media source at the Saudi Embassy in Washington has complained that the six member Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) has spent more than a billion dollars on the opposition and have, to date, little to show for their 'investment.'

"Nor does Israel have much to show to date for its deepening role in the crisis given that its air strikes are widely viewed in Washington and internationally as being counterproductive and helping to unite Muslims and Arabs in the face of their common global enemy."

US Zionist Lobby Reels From Resistance al-Qusayr Victory » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

Is there anything the Jewish state can't fuck up?
Meh, Israel can waltz straight into Damascus on its own if it wanted to now. But it's better to let the opposition topple the Assad regime, which is only a question of when and not if.

Israel is losing the Syrian war?

Ahh, did I went to sleep for 2 years and no one told me we are in a war with Syria?

Georgy, are you drinking again?

We are taking no side in this, we were never involved.

So leave us the hell alone.

Don't you guys know already ?? Israel and the Zionists are involved someway or another in every war or uprising in the Middle East !

Ahh, did I went to sleep for 2 years and no one told me we are in a war with Syria?

You're joking, right.

Why would the US want regime change in Syria except for Israeli interests?

Well at least Tinnie agrees with me ! We need to spread the word !

Tinnie :cuckoo:

Last edited:

You're joking, right.

You're joking, right?

Why would WE want regime change in Syria, when that was the most relaxed border in 40 years?

I don't know why your government gets involved, truthfully, the USA is the one believes to be an empire which pushes itself into every MidEast conflict.

Like in Egypt, seriously?!

he think that because Israel bombed Syrias weapon facility, that they are now part of the war.

He keeps eluding the simple facts that the war is between anti-government forces and the Syrian Army. The war has claimed over 80 000 lives and left millions as refugees. Assad continues to slaughter his own people whilst claiming victory. But like usual, he incorporates Israel, even though they have little to nothing to do with the war.

The attack on the weapon was in order for it not reaching those who threaten civilians.

It was about Hezbollah, but if those rebels would have tried and use it, it wouldn't have been any different.

You're joking, right.

You're joking, right?

Why would WE want regime change in Syria, when that was the most relaxed border in 40 years?

I don't know why your government gets involved, truthfully, the USA is the one believes to be an empire which pushes itself into every MidEast conflict.

Like in Egypt, seriously?!

Syria, Hezbollah, Iran, Hamas. What is there that Israel likes?

The US is not an empire. We are just being used to advance the NWO. When we are used up we will just be another third world country.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40cD8uYOsBo]SYRIAN GIRL: 8 Reasons Why The NWO Hates Syria! GLOBAL DOMINATION! - YouTube[/ame]

'Syria, Hezbollah, Iran, Hamas. What is there that Israel likes?'

Again, are you SERIOUS?

We don't like those who call to destroy us.

Fact that some of you like them is questionable.

What do you mean by "us?"

I thought you said y'all were Palestinians.

Forum List

Back