Did Herman Cain have it coming?

He was an elderly cancer survivor who went to large gatherings without a mask on. It was irresponsible. He knew it was a risk to his health. So, I guess anybody out there who takes part in behavior that is hazardous to their health "had it coming"? I'm a smoker. If I die of lung cancer are people going to gloat, and say I had it coming? People speed. People text, and drive. People eat unhealthy. People (westwall) have unprotected sex with various strangers of the same gender in back alley orgies. We all take part in risky behavior that we know is wrong. Especially Westwall. Do we all "have it coming"?
He died from cancer.
No he didnt. He died due to the virus.

He was an elderly cancer survivor who went to large gatherings without a mask on. It was irresponsible. He knew it was a risk to his health. So, I guess anybody out there who takes part in behavior that is hazardous to their health "had it coming"? I'm a smoker. If I die of lung cancer are people going to gloat, and say I had it coming? People speed. People text, and drive. People eat unhealthy. People (westwall) have unprotected sex with various strangers of the same gender in back alley orgies. We all take part in risky behavior that we know is wrong. Especially Westwall. Do we all "have it coming"?
He died from cancer.
No chinaman, he died from cancer. He had cancer, chinaman, that's what killed him. You and the rest of the liars need to do the same thing.

He was irresponsible, caught in the arrogance and ignorance that is Trumpism.

No, he didn't have it coming. It's just a shame that Trumpism is so dangerous.
Only a lying asshole leftist would make that claim.
So much for sitting on the fence.
Correct, I've never been on the fence. I've only said that about a thousand times. I'm glad it finally sunk in!

Oh and line 2 of my sig: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

He died from cancer.
No chinaman, he died from cancer. He had cancer, chinaman, that's what killed him. You and the rest of the liars need to do the same thing.
No retard. He died from the virus. He didnt have cancer anymore because he beat it. Stop reading those conspiracy theory sites.

" Former Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain died after a battle with COVID-19, according to posts on his Twitter account and on his website. "

Correct, I've never been on the fence. I've only said that about a thousand times. I'm glad it finally sunk in!

Oh and line 2 of my sig: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

The only time Mac would sit on the fence is if it was shaped like a fist.

The only time Mac would sit on the fence is if it was shaped like a fist.
BOUNCY BOUNCY

I wouldn't have wished death on the guy or anything...but if you're not wearing a seatbelt and you crash-you're playing with fire.

He died from cancer.
No retard. He died from the virus. He didnt have cancer anymore because he beat it. Stop reading those conspiracy theory sites.

" Former Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain died after a battle with COVID-19, according to posts on his Twitter account and on his website. "
Fake news from a lying chinaman.

He died doing what he wanted to do. As Aaron brought out, people take risks everyday. It depends if you believe it is worth it.

Herman played chicken with the TRUMPvirus and lost

Ditto with Goober Gohmert - Check it out, he's starting in on the Trump Drug to treat his Trump Virus.

His body, his choice. Same thing with those rioters in CHOP, dumb choice to camp in an area that is dangerous. Yellowstone people get killed standing too close to a bison, an elk or near a mother grizzly and her cubs. How many people die climbing mountains. People live the way they want and you have no control over it.

Nobody had that coming but he was foolish to follow a belief such as what was promoted by the right. His death was tragic in the fact that it was avoidable.

Your post would have been perfect had you said some on the right.

He died doing what he wanted to do. As Aaron brought out, people take risks everyday. It depends if you believe it is worth it.

Somebody posted a picture in this thread of him at the Trump rally as an example of his irresponsibility. I saw a happy man, enjoying what he was taking part in. If I were his loved ones I'd cherish that image. Not prop it up as a mistake in his life.

As many have pointed out, we don't even know where he contracted the virus from. He may have already had it while he was at the rally.

Herman played chicken with the TRUMPvirus and lost

Ditto with Goober Gohmert - Check it out, he's starting in on the Trump Drug to treat his Trump Virus.

His body, his choice. Same thing with those rioters in CHOP, dumb choice to camp in an area that is dangerous. Yellowstone people get killed standing too close to a bison, an elk or near a mother grizzly and her cubs. How many people die climbing mountains. People live the way they want and you have no control over it.

Hey man, if Goober Gohmert wants to win a Darwin Award, that's fine with me. Problem is, he endangered others in congress by refusing to wear the damn mask.

And AFTER he tested positive, he showed up on Capitol Hill to notify his staff of his diagnosis while NOT WEARING A DAMN MASK.

That's where his right to go full Darwin ENDED.

Somebody posted a picture in this thread of him at the Trump rally as an example of his irresponsibility. I saw a happy man, enjoying what he was taking part in. If I were his loved ones I'd cherish that image. Not prop it up as a mistake in his life.

As many have pointed out, we don't even know where he contracted the virus from. He may have already had it while he was at the rally.
Lets say he contracted it prior to or right after the rally. How many people do you think he has infected since he contracted it? That photo is a great example of his irresponsibility.

Lets say he contracted it prior to or right after the rally. How many people do you think he has infected since he contracted it? That photo is a great example of his irresponsibility.

Then the 5,999 people surrounding him were irresponsible as well.

Quad fatality upstate last week. Family who had been linked to having shopped at a roadside veggie stand whose owners had tested positive. Big SUV trying to pass a too-long line got 'em. They were on the way to get tested - a trip they wouldn't have made had they not been ordered to get a test. So - even though they didn't make it to the test center - four (4, liberals) more Covid Deaths.

The Democrats murdered him by denying him effective HCQ treatment just because Trump said something good about it. Plain and simple. He could be alive today. Just like they murdered a good part of 150,000 other people for politics.

Studies Support Doctors' Revolt Against Suppression of Hydroxychloroquine in US, Could Save "75,000 to 100,000 Lives"

C3TZR1g81UNaPs7vzNXHueW5ZM76DSHWEY7onmfLxcK2iQSpexW1RCyfTGgP4Ko2PBKFPr23Q7PYpnhHeVPtDhHbzbsPcJQ6mUcg9BasRTcNdfQWvUysAAi

So how many women did you tell about all your sexual prior activity and name all the previous people. Before the sex did you ask if they had any STD's? Did you wear protection every single time? Just having sex, protected or not can be a risk. With the papillomavirus you may be a carrier and not even know it.

The point is life is risky, you can control your actions and no one else. You can be responsible or not.

New Topics

Forum List

Back