Did Herman Cain have it coming?

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
He was an elderly cancer survivor who went to large gatherings without a mask on. It was irresponsible. He knew it was a risk to his health. So, I guess anybody out there who takes part in behavior that is hazardous to their health "had it coming"? I'm a smoker. If I die of lung cancer are people going to gloat, and say I had it coming? People speed. People text, and drive. People eat unhealthy. People (westwall) have unprotected sex with various strangers of the same gender in back alley orgies. We all take part in risky behavior that we know is wrong. Especially Westwall. Do we all "have it coming"?

He was an elderly cancer survivor who went to large gatherings without a mask on. It was irresponsible. He knew it was a risk to his health. So, I guess anybody out there who takes part in behavior that is hazardous to their health "had it coming"? I'm a smoker. If I die of lung cancer are people going to gloat, and say I had it coming? People speed. People text, and drive. People eat unhealthy. People (westwall) have unprotected sex with various strangers of the same gender in back alley orgies. We all take part in risky behavior that we know is wrong. Especially Westwall. Do we all "have it coming"?
Nancy Pelosi called it "collateral-damage".

His own website suggests he has traveled all over the place, it's impossible to know if he got it from his rally. He could have gotten it in 1000 places.

Nobody had it coming, unless we are going to blame 30 years of Western leaders allowing the Communist Government of China to become this powerful. If not for this, we wouldn't have so may dead and we'd have trillions more in the global economy.

His own website suggests he has traveled all over the place, it's impossible to know if he got it from his rally. He could have gotten it in 1000 places.

Nobody had it coming, unless we are going to blame 30 years of Western leaders allowing the Communist Government of China to become this powerful. If not for this, we wouldn't have so may dead and we'd have trillions more in the global economy.

I made sure in the OP not to single out a specific instance where he may have contracted it. That's not the point of this thread.

I think we will discover that some people are more susceptible to catching covid than others...and some have had it and never knew it....but to say someone had it coming is as disgusting a thing as I've ever heard and the OP should be ashamed.....no one has this coming to them except maybe the Chinese for releasing it onto the world.....

I think we will discover that some people are more susceptible to catching covid than others...and some have had it and never knew it....but to say someone had it coming is as disgusting a thing as I've ever heard and the OP should be ashamed.....no one has this coming to them except maybe the Chinese for releasing it onto the world.....

CalmBrownBlesbok-size_restricted.gif

People have contracted this virus that wear a mask every place they go....doctors and nurses have caught it....its not the mask libtards....a cotton fucking piece of cloth will not keep you from getting covid....wake up....

GODDAMIT! You were supposed to keep our tryst a secret you bitchastard!

I have a feeling most people responded after only reading the first three sentences of the OP. :dunno:

I made sure in the OP not to single out a specific instance where he may have contracted it. That's not the point of this thread.

There was a woman in Canada who did EVERYTHING to hide away. She literally was allowed to work from home the day it was announced. She saw no one, she wore a mask in her backyard for Gods sake.

She caught the virus and explained on CBC she doesn't know how. So, my point is nobody had it coming, it came from China. It's up to the world to decide what punishment China must face for this. A legitimate and strong response is what China has coming. If not, you can expect more of this in the future, maybe a nuke dropped on a city "by accident".

Never in the history of Mankind has appeasing strong armed, dictatorships hellbent on domination ever lead to good outcomes for those being targeted.

CalmBrownBlesbok-size_restricted.gif

You might want to apply this gif to yourself.

84% Of all deaths in Canada came from Nursing Homes. Did they have it coming?

I've had to go out multiple times during the lockdown to get food, my wifes medications and other vital needs. We have countless people who died waiting for serious medical procedures. Did they have it coming?

You can only do so much. You have to live your life, run your business, do what you must do. If you are unfortunate enough to get it, it's because of the Communist Government of China. I said it from day one, I haven't blamed any politicians in Canada, I won't blame any government anywhere. You can't fully plan for such a virus, especially the enemy you are arming makes it worse by keeping it a secret.

No, but he rolled the dice instead of investing in security. Like the Knight said in the Indiana Jones movie after the guy drank from the wrong chalice and died a horrible death, "He chose poorly." :(

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Nobody had that coming but he was foolish to follow a belief such as what was promoted by the right. His death was tragic in the fact that it was avoidable.

He was careless....like someone driving the freeway with no seatbelt on. Do THEY deserve it if they die in a crash?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Leftists have it coming. Karma can be a bitch
I hate to say this but bad karma got Caine. He acted like the virus was a joke and it got him. He sat in that rally with no mask on smirking in defiance and now he's gone. This virus is real and not to be played with.

Forum List

Back