Did Herman Cain have it coming?

Leftists have it coming. Karma can be a bitch
I hate to say this but bad karma got Caine. He acted like the virus was a joke and it got him. He sat in that rally with no mask on smirking in defiance and now he's gone. This virus is real and not to be played with.

Is it "bad karma" any time somebody loses their life due to unhealthy decisions?

He was an elderly cancer survivor who went to large gatherings without a mask on. It was irresponsible. He knew it was a risk to his health. So, I guess anybody out there who takes part in behavior that is hazardous to their health "had it coming"? I'm a smoker. If I die of lung cancer are people going to gloat, and say I had it coming? People speed. People text, and drive. People eat unhealthy. People (westwall) have unprotected sex with various strangers of the same gender in back alley orgies. We all take part in risky behavior that we know is wrong. Especially Westwall. Do we all "have it coming"?
I didn’t know that about westwall. What a pig.

Do you have a link?

He was an elderly cancer survivor who went to large gatherings without a mask on. It was irresponsible. He knew it was a risk to his health. So, I guess anybody out there who takes part in behavior that is hazardous to their health "had it coming"? I'm a smoker. If I die of lung cancer are people going to gloat, and say I had it coming? People speed. People text, and drive. People eat unhealthy. People (westwall) have unprotected sex with various strangers of the same gender in back alley orgies. We all take part in risky behavior that we know is wrong. Especially Westwall. Do we all "have it coming"?

Do you have a link?

I'll PM you the pictures. And the videos. And the test results.

Leftists have it coming. Karma can be a bitch
I hate to say this but bad karma got Caine. He acted like the virus was a joke and it got him. He sat in that rally with no mask on smirking in defiance and now he's gone. This virus is real and not to be played with.

Is it "bad karma" any time somebody loses their life due to unhealthy decisions?
I think that when you have spent time denouncing a party by saying or agreeing with the idea that a deadly virus was made up by one side and that it is a hoax to make the president you support look bad, you have created bad karma.

He died from cancer.

His own website suggests he has traveled all over the place, it's impossible to know if he got it from his rally. He could have gotten it in 1000 places.

Nobody had it coming, unless we are going to blame 30 years of Western leaders allowing the Communist Government of China to become this powerful. If not for this, we wouldn't have so may dead and we'd have trillions more in the global economy.

Go to an unprotected TRUMP rally and you catch TRUMPvirus

Yes, you had it coming

Do you have a link?

I'll PM you the pictures. And the videos. And the test results.
Oh please don’t. That’s much too graphic for my refined tastes.

While I take no pleasure in Pizza Guy's death, he most certainly had it coming.
So did Louie Gohmert. I do hope Louie fares more favorably.

30324628-8576921-Herman_Cain_died_of_COVID_19_He_attended_President_Trump_s_June_-a-2_1596138389081.jpg

Nancy Pelosi called it "collateral-damage".
Was she in on the virus relaese on the world by China with Finestine and other democrats?

"had it coming" means to me that you willing engaged in risky behavior that you knew had consequences. With that definition I would say yes he had it coming just like I would have it coming if I ran across the freeway and got hit by a speeding tractor trailer.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back