Hey....If You Want Our Voice To Be Heard Here....Ignore The Leftist Rant Threads And Support The Issues You Think Are Important

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The best way to bury a topic is to read it and not submit a remark.
It's not enough to just agree with it.
Democrats totally ignore topics and attempt to bury them with silly rants.
This place is being flooded with useless rants from leftists.....and we seem to always respond to them.
Try not responding.
I know....sometimes it's like a train-wreck and you can't resist....but try.
If somebody here makes a great point, don't just agree to it and move on....try participating in the discussion.
Okay?

This place is being flooded with useless rants from leftists.....and we seem to always respond to them.
Try not responding.
If somebody here makes a great point, don't just agree to it and move on....try participating in the discussion.
Okay?
been there done that,,,

We are dealing with a small very vocal, very unbalanced minority.

If only sensible Americans would decide enough is enough, we could stop this nonsense inside a month or two and re establish Constitutional Law and Order

If only. A bridge too far and a sacrifice too great.

I prefer not to discuss with most of those who agree with this OP. So count me as happy to the extent they ignore my comments.

I suppose most would consider me ... “a leftist.” But I don’t mind discussing with thoughtful Republicans, Conservatives, or Liberal Democrats. I’ve learned things from all sorts of people. I’ve learned a lot from those who do not share my own views.

After all, all of our life experiences are limited. Mine certainly are. I always find people who have, for example, run companies, or made a lot of money, or lived different life styles ... interesting. When they take the time to share their views on politics or history, or share a glimpse of themselves and their lives, so long as they are thoughtful people I am usually happy to listen and discuss things respectfully.

Most of those here who agree with the OP, however, simply cannot sustain a thoughtful or respectful discussion with a “leftist” like me. No matter how conservative I am in other respects, or how carefully and respectfully I present my arguments, most immediately resort to insults and slander when they hear different internationalist or social-democratic views.

That’s just the way they are.

I prefer not to discuss with most of those who agree with this OP. So count me as happy to the extent they ignore my comments.

I suppose most would consider me ... “a leftist.” But I don’t mind discussing with thoughtful Republicans, Conservatives, or Liberal Democrats. I’ve learned things from all sorts of people. I’ve learned a lot from those who do not share my own views.

After all, all of our life experiences are limited. Mine certainly are. I always find people who have, for example, run companies, or made a lot of money, or lived different life styles ... interesting. When they take the time to share their views on politics or history, or share a glimpse of themselves and their lives, so long as they are thoughtful people I am usually happy to listen and discuss things respectfully.

Most of those here who agree with the OP, however, simply cannot sustain a thoughtful or respectful discussion with a “leftist” like me. No matter how conservative I am in other respects, or how carefully and respectfully I present my arguments, most immediately resort to insults and slander when they hear different internationalist or social-democratic views.

That’s just the way they are.
Bizarre that the mods allow this rant to exist here. Its rubber room at best.

Try not responding.
Okay?

I reply to gun threads simply to get out actual information. That way, anyone cruising by who isn't a rabid anti-gunner gets the actual truth and information. The anti-gun message is everywhere....on t.v. shows, movies, on the entertainment shows...........but other than that, I agree. I skip a lot of the anti-trump threads and others.

Forum List

Back