Did Biden Even Win the Primaries ?

Amazing how Trump embraced the Electoral College in 2016 and declared it the backbone of our electoral system

Four years later, he is calling it a sham
So ? That's because Trump didn't use fraud to try to win in 2016, while Biden is doing that in 2020. Duh!

That was hard, huh ?

The electoral college does. And it has spoken. Trump cannot steal the election.
He wouldn't and won't have to steal it. All he has to do is prove to the courts (unstacked with Democrat judges) that there was fraud - not a difficult thing to do. You wanna bet against him ? There's thousands of people in Europe (where betting is still legal) who will take that bet. Click this link (if you dare) >>

Bill Barr Has Resigned, Kamala Harris Has Not, & Other Signs That Point to Trump Being Reelected - League of Power (globallibertynews.com)

Biden lost Iowa
So what ? He lost North Carolina too. Fraud isn't perfect, and doesn't have to be, just needs to be enough to come out ahead in the end.

You would have thunk if Biden had fixed the Iowa Caucus he would have done better than third.

But with your wild conspiracies, logic goes out the window

Amazing how Trump embraced the Electoral College in 2016 and declared it the backbone of our electoral system

Four years later, he is calling it a sham
So ? That's because Trump didn't use fraud to try to win in 2016, while Biden is doing that in 2020. Duh!

That was hard, huh ?
Trump is trying to use political pressure and back room deals to steal the election from the voters

The electoral college does. And it has spoken. Trump cannot steal the election.
He wouldn't and won't have to steal it. All he has to do is prove to the courts (unstacked with Democrat judges) that there was fraud - not a difficult thing to do. You wanna bet against him ? There's thousands of people in Europe (where betting is still legal) who will take that bet. Click this link (if you dare) >>

Bill Barr Has Resigned, Kamala Harris Has Not, & Other Signs That Point to Trump Being Reelected - League of Power (globallibertynews.com)
I live in Europe and I will not take that bet. There is no evidence according to the courts. He lost. Get over it.

For those who suffer from the derangement of referring to Biden as the "President-elect", there is help. This this article is for them >>

1608303957724.png

What matters now is how Patriots deal with this.
Doing nothing means the onset of Marxism and oppression that will lead to really bad things.
Is this a hill worth dying on?
We're AT tyranny right now......what comes next will be horrific.
Choosing to do nothing now only means you will have to do much more with far greater risk later.

People are in denial.....but history is very clear and all this has happened before.
Just a few years back in Venezuela. EXACT SAME PROCESS verbatim.
:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

I live in Europe and I will not take that bet. There is no evidence according to the courts. He lost. Get over it.
According to courts part of the scam. Democrats want everybody to think (and say) that Biden won. Sorry, Tons of evidence to the contrary. Only an airhead doesn't know that.

I'm with the European betters. Notice Kamala Harris isn't letting go of that Senate seat. :wink_2: :laugh:

According to courts part of the scam. Democrats want everybody to think (and say) that Biden won. Sorry, Tons of evidence to the contrary. Only an airhead doesn't know that.

I'm with the European betters. Notice Kamala Harris isn't letting go of that Senate seat. :wink_2: :laugh:

The Senatorial session isn't finished yet dumb ass.

Only an air head would not realize that the courts are throwing out the lawsuits for no evidence.

HA HA. Fool. That doesn't matter. In the past, Senators have routinely given up their Senate seat well before the session end, when they were expecting to be VP, or president.

Then Senator Barack Obama won the 2008 election on November 4 that year. He resigned from his US Senate seat on November 23, nine days later. When Sen. Bob Dole secured the Republican nomination for President in 1996, he resigned from his Senate seat in June – five months before the election was even to take place.

YOU'RE the "dumbass."

Last edited:
Only an air head would not realize that the courts are throwing out the lawsuits for no evidence.
Only an airhead would think what you just said. Not a single court has looked at a single piece of evidence. They never saw it (including the SCOTUS). They all declined to hear the cases because they oppose Trump (including Supreme Court Justice Roberts)

HA HA. Fool. That doesn't matter. In the past, Senators have routinely given up their Senate seat well before the session end, when they were expecting to be VP, or president.

Then Senator Barack Obama won the 2008 election on November 4 that year. He resigned from his US Senate seat on November 23, nine days later. When Sen. Bob Dole secured the Republican nomination for President in 1996, he resigned from his Senate seat in June – five months before the election was even to take place.

YOU'RE the "dumbass."

Refresh our memory...did McCain resign...dumbass?

Refresh our memory...did McCain resign...dumbass?
Who cares ? McCain wasn't a hero. And if you were smart, you'd be reading my post about the Raiders, not this one. :biggrin: :slap:

It wouldn't surprise me if it turned out that Biden had both the primaries and the general election set up for him

He did. That's the joke about the "election," I actually followed the primaries pretty close and Joe was like number 3; despite that, they kept putting him at the center podium and treating him like the leader until folks just started assuming he was, then little by little just as they whittled away at Hillary's competition making her the inevitable only possible winner, they knocked off all of Joe's competition and declared Joe the winner of the Primary.

Why do you think they went to the bother of tying Trump up with an impeachment scandal?

Because Trump was actually digging into Biden's criminal past and was getting too close to his corrupt ties in Ukraine and China.

Welcome to the BRA (the Banana Republic of America). You are a slave to the tax barons. Pay up.

Ant that ain't no tittie.

1679_BananoRub.gif

Only an airhead would think what you just said. Not a single court has looked at a single piece of evidence. They never saw it (including the SCOTUS). They all declined to hear the cases because they oppose Trump (including Supreme Court Justice Roberts)
The refusal is because there is no evidence.

Forum List

Back