Did Biden Even Win the Primaries ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
While all Americans (other than left media dupe-robots) know the 2020 general election was stolen by election officials, judges, and politicians all in cahoots for Biden, what about the primaries ? I recall most people being quite surprised at the strong primary results in favor of Biden. People were saying > "One minute he's a gaffe machine joke, who can't remember what day it is, and the next, he's winning elections. What's going on here ?"

Nobody then was talking about fraud, or ballots, or Dominion machines. It seemed like the fraud focus began with Republican poll watchers being obstructed from watching vote counting. But last Spring, during the primaries, there WERE NO Republican poll watchers in those elections, so if there were any fraud going on, it could have been kept hidden much more so than now.

It wouldn't surprise me if it turned out that Biden had both the primaries and the general election set up for him, with the Chinese fraud machines, together with the various other vote twisting methods.

What matters now is how Patriots deal with this.
Doing nothing means the onset of Marxism and oppression that will lead to really bad things.
Is this a hill worth dying on?
We're AT tyranny right now......what comes next will be horrific.
Choosing to do nothing now only means you will have to do much more with far greater risk later.

People are in denial.....but history is very clear and all this has happened before.
Just a few years back in Venezuela. EXACT SAME PROCESS verbatim.

Doing nothing means the onset of Marxism and oppression that will lead to really bad things.
Choosing to do nothing now only means you will have to do much more with far greater risk later.

People are in denial.....but history is very clear and all this has happened before.
Most are not in denial from what I am seeing other than hard core democrats; and even some of those we know have no doubt Biden did not really win legally.

Remember that all laws passed and executive orders can be challenged in court, with many more judges now appointed by Trump ,including 3 of them on the US Supreme Court.

While all Americans (other than left media dupe-robots) know the 2020 general election was stolen by election officials, judges, and politicians all in cahoots for Biden, what about the primaries ? I recall most people being quite surprised at the strong primary results in favor of Biden. People were saying > "One minute he's a gaffe machine joke, who can't remember what day it is, and the next, he's winning elections. What's going on here ?"

Nobody then was talking about fraud, or ballots, or Dominion machines. It seemed like the fraud focus began with Republican poll watchers being obstructed from watching vote counting. But last Spring, during the primaries, there WERE NO Republican poll watchers in those elections, so if there were any fraud going on, it could have been kept hidden much more so than now.

It wouldn't surprise me if it turned out that Biden had both the primaries and the general election set up for him, with the Chinese fraud machines, together with the various other vote twisting methods.
The Dems' media did their best to promote Biden because he was the closest to being the establishment candidate. And they also understood that the US wans't ready for a 'socially responsible' candidate to run against Trump. Socially repsonsible is known as communism in America, and probably will be for at least 4 more years.
But still, Biden was obliged to choose Kamala as the answer to the progressive side of the party. It's simple to understand and completely disgusting for any rational person who watched them promote Biden.
Had there been a need to cheat for Biden, there's little doubt the party would have done so. Winning is much more important to both parties than is any concern for the American people.

Most are not in denial from what I am seeing other than hard core democrats; and even some of those we know have no doubt Biden did not really win legally.
Of course not, but what about the primaries ?

Sure...the DNC forced the candidates ahead of Sleepy to push their support behind him so he could win the nomination.

Remember that all laws passed and executive orders can be challenged in court, with many more judges now appointed by Trump ,including 3 of them on the US Supreme Court.
Guaranteed there will be a vicious fight in US politics for 4 years.
China will obviously play it to their advantage!

you should sue someone.

No intelligent person knows any such thing. Only Trumpbots are stupid enough to swallow that crap.

images (9).jpeg

There were a couple of factors. One had to do with the demographics of Dem voters in the south. The other had to do with the Party leadership forcing other center-right and centerist candidates out of the race through process. And possibly also in exchange for favors.

There were a couple of factors. One had to do with the demographics of Dem voters in the south. The other had to do with the Party leadership forcing other center-right and centerist candidates out of the race through process. And possibly also in exchange for favors.

Republicans in 2016 were stubborn and refused to drop out of the race. Trump picked them off one at a time.
If Republicans had rallied behind a single candidate by Super Tuesday, Trump never would have won.

Democrats urged marginal candidates to drop out by Super Tuesday. Opened the door for a Biden win

I wish I could bottle and sell Rightwing butthurt.

The first lesson you learn in economics is supply and demand. When there is a lot of supply relative to demand, prices are low. And when there is a little supply relative to demand, prices are higher.

Because there is a never-ending supply of right-wing butthurt, according to economic theory, it is worth $0.

Forum List

Back