Did Biden Commit Treason?

Was he aware of China's balloon? If so and he just allowed it to happen him and everybody involved with it should be charged with treason and I would say legally executed but I'm not sure if capital punishment fits that crime in real life like it does in the movies. Still at the very least be put behind bars for life.

Don't anyone believe any of the rhetoric surrounding this balloon. Our stated responses are a GIANT nothing burger for our entertainment only. Let's not forget our own fucking POTUS is in bed with the Chinese, and that's fucking proven.

thats because they never told Trump, according to a probably lying republican congressman.
How would a congressman know what was or wasn't told to the president. That would be classified well above his need to know.

The CIA will never confirm or deny what they told the president during his classified briefings.

How do you know it was a spy balloon? You don't think China has satellites that have surveillance on our military installations?

Someone is very naïve and it is not me!

I seriously doubt they're out for a joy ride. IDK, what other purpose would they have to fly an old balloon over 'whatever it was' in Montana??? How do you know it wasn't used for spy purposes???????

Naive or not, that's why I'm asking questions.....that you still haven't really answered. But ya know......whateverrrrrr. Have a nice day :thup:

Did Joe Biden commit treason?

Answer - at least 200 times and counting....

Joe Biden's entire political career is a non stop string of treason participation, especially supporting W and the War on Exclusively Anti Israel "terror" where the definition of "terror" is Mossad/CIA hate hoaxes....

I seriously doubt they're out for a joy ride. IDK, what other purpose would they have to fly an old balloon over 'whatever it was' in Montana??? How do you know it wasn't used for spy purposes???????

Naive or not, that's why I'm asking questions.....that you still haven't really answered. But ya know......whateverrrrrr. Have a nice day :thup:
First, why do you think it was "old"?

Second, a weather balloon makes perfect sense.

Why don't we wait until after they recover the debris?

First, why do you think it was "old"?

Second, a weather balloon makes perfect sense.

Why don't we wait until after they recover the debris?
You were the one that said it wasn't a threat. You've been asked multiple times about that claim and still haven't given a definitive answer.

What the hell does China care what the weather is in Montana? Or Latin America for that matter???

"Why don't we wait until after they recover the debris?" .........now that's about the most intelligent thing you've said yet in this thread

I believe the border laws should be enforced according to current laws and always should have been. And by criminals being enabled are you talking about the insurrectionist being canonized by the Republicans? I am not a Democrat dummy.
I wouldn't admit it either, retard.

Forum List

Back