Did Biden Commit Treason?

I was a naval officer, so I think I have a little more experience than you. I also have a Master's degree so I think I might be a little more educated than you.

Well I thank you for your services but I apologize that it was all vain since all those who gave their lives for this country are rolling in their graves right now and all living veterans must be furious.

Well I thank you for your services but I apologize that it was all vain since all those who gave their lives for this country are rolling in their graves right now and all living veterans must be furious.
I am a living veteran, as is my son, my daughter, my daughter-in-law, and my son-in-law. None of them are furious as they realize that this f-ing balloon was not a threat.

Why. It doesn't matter what happens. The Repubs will go on and on about how Joe screwed it up again.

It doesn't matter if you are a paid Chinese stooge you mean.

The ACA, labor unions, clean air, clean water etc...

You must be in your echo chamber, cause that's the same response, that I had asked you to clarify how they made us safer and more specific what has Joe da Bimbo done since he was selected to Potus???

Since you've repeated yourself......then so will I cause that isn't an answer

Though the question wasn't directed at you........but since you stuck your ass in it........how about listing things Dems have actually done for this country to make us safer for starters. Better yet, what has Joe the Bimbo done????

Tell me. How do I get paid? All you goof balls keep telling me that I get paid by the Chinese, how do I do it?

Who knows how you get paid. The simple fact is you are a Chinese stooge.

You must be in your echo chamber, cause that's the same response, that I had asked you to clarify how they made us safer and more specific what has Joe da Bimbo done since he was selected to Potus???

Since you've repeated yourself......then so will I cause that isn't an answer
The ACA, labor unions, clean air, clean water etc...beating the blob by 9M votes.

Forum List

Back