Did Biden Commit Treason?

how? By enabling criminals? opening the border to illegals? causing the price of everything to go up? Yeah fuck you and your democrat bullshit.
I believe the border laws should be enforced according to current laws and always should have been. And by criminals being enabled are you talking about the insurrectionist being canonized by the Republicans? I am not a Democrat dummy.

I am a living veteran, as is my son, my daughter, my daughter-in-law, and my son-in-law. None of them are furious as they realize that this f-ing balloon was not a threat.

How is it not a threat? We may not be at war with them, but a foreign country that is hostile toward us invading our air space can never be a good thing.

If you want to talk about Democrats we can, but I am an American. We need to focus on that and stop the tribalism you just exhibited. You did not point out the Americanism exhibited by you and your fellow Republicans, you attacked the Democrats. Exactly what I was talking about.

Was it anything like your attacks on republicans?

Tribalism my ass.

Was it anything like your attacks on republicans?

Tribalism my ass.
I am anti abortion, pro gun and strong borders. I just try not to be in the party of stupid. Both parties are, but the Repubs and their social war silliness pushes me more toward democrats all the time. And the RWer anti science stuff is just stupid too.

OMG, are you kidding me? It was a flipping balloon. I am kinda pissed we probably spent in excess of a million bucks shooting down, not counting the interference in civilian traffic. Treason, yea, that is it. What goofballs.
Eisenhower proposed open airspace to the USSR.

A balloon invading our airspace? Biden should have shot it down over Alaska or Canada when he had the chance.
k55oglawkgga1.png

A balloon invading our airspace? Biden should have shot it down over Alaska or Canada when he had the chance.
Agreed about what he should have done. Better yet while it was still in the Pacific. From my understanding (and I may be wrong, IDK) that they knew about it for months.

Well either or on that issue.....but you still haven't answered the question. You had stated it wasn't a threat to us......but how is a foreign government flying a known spy balloon over our country, not a threat? Surveillance of military installations is never a 'friendly' move.

Was he aware of China's balloon? If so and he just allowed it to happen him and everybody involved with it should be charged with treason and I would say legally executed but I'm not sure if capital punishment fits that crime in real life like it does in the movies. Still at the very least be put behind bars for life.

I'm confused. What part of the balloon saga is "treason"?

Agreed about what he should have done. Better yet while it was still in the Pacific. From my understanding (and I may be wrong, IDK) that they knew about it for months.

Well either or on that issue.....but you still haven't answered the question. You had stated it wasn't a threat to us......but how is a foreign government flying a known spy balloon over our country, not a threat? Surveillance of military installations is never a 'friendly' move.
How do you know it was a spy balloon? You don't think China has satellites that have surveillance on our military installations?

Someone is very naïve and it is not me!

I understand waiting until it was over the Atlantic so they could get the debris intact….but the admin should have shared the plan.

”We have disabled its ability to spy, we are going to shoot it down once it gets over the Atlantic and we will recover it.”

Just fucking tell us…
Think we didn't jam any transmissions from that balloon as soon as it entered our airspace, Anus?

But that thought never entered your head or the heads of you whack jobs thru those tinfoil hats, did they?

Now rant.

Was he aware of China's balloon? If so and he just allowed it to happen him and everybody involved with it should be charged with treason and I would say legally executed but I'm not sure if capital punishment fits that crime in real life like it does in the movies. Still at the very least be put behind bars for life.
What about the Chinese balloons during the old fat Florida man's administration?

Forum List

Back