Did anyone watch the McMichaels trial today?

1636154689365.png

1636154731941.png

1636154768056.png

1636154814623.png

But in the knockout game, blacks do the japping!
This unarmed black got japped in broad daylight by 3 armed white men.
A desperate analogy on your part.
No....there were only 2 armed men....make sure you get your facts right boyo!

This thread seems like a troll magnet?

I'm white.
I live in a community with 2 different black neighbors down the block. They have adult children that visit them.
Let's say that there has been a rash of burglaries in my neighborhood lately.
I own a shotgun.
I suspect one may be doing the burglaries.
I would have to be a F'ing stupid ass idiot to run into the street with my cocked loaded shotgun with the safety off, in broad F'in daylight no less, to ask him to stop so I can ask some questions.
Get real, fer Chrissakes!!

They are dead to rights.

The prosecution’s assertion that none of the men had immediate knowledge that a crime was committed appears to be in anticipation of the likelihood that the defense will argue that the men were making a legal arrest under Georgia’s citizen’s arrest law, which was largely repealed by the state legislature after widespread outcry over Mr. Arbery’s killing. That law previously stated that a private person may arrest someone “if the offense is committed in his presence or within his immediate knowledge.”

Ms. Dunikoski also described in detail how the two McMichaels and the third defendant, their neighbor William Bryan, chased Mr. Arbery for five minutes as he ran through their neighborhood, trying to evade them — the McMichaels in one pickup truck and Mr. Bryan in another. She said that in the midst of the chase, Travis McMichael stopped and asked Mr. Arbery, “Where you running from? What are you doing?” Mr. Arbery ignored him.

At some point during the pursuit, she said, Gregory McMichael, who was armed with a handgun, said to Mr. Arbery, “Stop or I’ll blow your fucking head off,” language, she said, that indicated an intent to harm Mr. Arbery, not simply talk to him.

She said that Mr. Bryan tried to hit Mr. Arbery four times with his pickup truck, at one point forcing him into a ditch.

And Ms. Dunikoski played the video that Mr. Bryan recorded on his cellphone, showing the moments when the two trucks had pinned Mr. Arbery in. She said that Gregory McMichael later claimed that Mr. Arbery had been “trapped like a rat.”

But in the knockout game, blacks do the japping!
This unarmed black got japped in broad daylight by 3 armed white men.
A desperate analogy on your part.
so its ok for blacks to do it....gotcha.

Only 2.
Got it!
What a real big difference only 2 instead of 3 and one was brandishing a shotgun.
I hope you don't own any firearms.
I keep a couple around in case some nutcase like you tries to crawl through a window or sumptin.

My observations.....the Judge seems rather decent....not all that biased.....but he will support the State any chance he gets.

Unable to see the jury thus unable to make any observations there.

I think the prosecutor is ineffective....quite lame in fact.

Great defense team....I think this trial may turn out better than I thought.

The set up of the courtroom was too small....in fact ridiculous...not enogh room in the jury box for all the jurors.

The technical problems with the videos etc. was constant and pathetic.

The prosecution presented no evidence of anything.......just a unbelievable narrative that even the judge seemed uncomfortable with.

The defense team did a fantastic job of laying out what really transpired that day.

For me now the only question mark is the jury...are they honest and courageous as was the zimmerman jury?

If the jury says not guilty there will be a big problem for the lone black juror....all the thugs will know how she voted....thus one can hardly blame her if she votes guilty.
Enjoy the last free moments of the racist hillbilly murderers.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Travis McMichael's attorney, Bob Rubin, showed surveillance videos, played audio clips of calls to police and displayed photos of the fatal confrontation to jurors over the course of his hour-long opening statement.

Rubin said his client armed himself and pursued Arbery to "detain him for the police" because he and others felt a "duty and responsibility" to protect themselves and their community.

Rubin characterized Satilla Shores as a "neighborhood on edge," saying Travis McMichael knew a man had previously entered neighbor Larry English's house and that items had been taken when he encountered Arbery.

It was Arbery who had entered the house four times and was captured on surveillance footage prior to his death, according to Rubin.

Rubin said Travis McMichael saw Arbery near English's home just 12 days before the shooting, and thought he was armed. Jurors heard a clip of the 911 call Travis McMichael made when he spotted someone near English's home.

Rubin argued that, based on Travis McMichael's 10 years of training in the U.S. Coast Guard, he had probable cause to believe Arbery was a burglar "under the totality of the circumstances."

That's why Travis McMichael grabbed his shotgun to pursue Arbery on the day he was killed, Rubin said. He emphasized to the jury that the McMichaels did not brandish their weapons when they first came into contact with Arbery and that Travis McMichael is the one who dialed 911.

"Before the first shot is fired, they call police," Rubin said. "That is not evidence of intent to murder."

Rubin said Travis McMichael's training taught him to show his weapon as a way to deescalate violence and get compliance. Rubin showed still clips of the video jurors saw earlier, arguing that Arbery had a clear path to escape but instead came toward Travis "such that Travis has no choice but to fire his weapon in self-defense."

While pantomiming the struggle, Rubin said Arbery started "pounding" Travis as his client tried to wrestle the gun away before firing two more times.

"He has no choice. If this guy gets his gun, he’s dead or his dad’s dead," he said. "The only right verdict is not guilty on each and every count."

For those who missed the trial today................https://youtu.be/yRYsfUNORKw

Last edited:
Seems like no one cares about the death of Ahmaud Arberry except a couple of trolls on here...........but look at all the attention the Rittenhouse trial is getting.

A good thing really....most white people are tired of the blacks trying to play victim and just tune them out.

Seems like no one cares about the death of Ahmaud Arberry except a couple of trolls on here...........but look at all the attention the Rittenhouse trial is getting.

A good thing really....most white people are tired of the blacks trying to play victim and just tune them out.

Each trial is unique.
Politicizing shit because some disagree with you is a bona fide Dimm tactic!

Your opinion is pathetic......did you watch the trial with those biased eyes of yours?

BTW....just to show how 'up' you are on the case....the prosecution has already said they will not seek the death penalty.

geez where do these morons come from?

It’s opening arguments only…but doesn’t look good for the perps.

“…Greg McMichael later told police that at one point during the chase he shouted at Arbery, “Stop or I’ll blow your f—-ing head off!””

I'm white.
I live in a community with 2 different black neighbors down the block. They have adult children that visit them.
Let's say that there has been a rash of burglaries in my neighborhood lately.
I own a shotgun.
I suspect one may be doing the burglaries.
I would have to be a F'ing stupid ass idiot to run into the street with my cocked loaded shotgun with the safety off, in broad F'in daylight no less, to ask him to stop so I can ask some questions.
Get real, fer Chrissakes!!
you dont know the facts of the case.....try and keep up....

"At that point, Mr. McMichael “has no choice, because if this guy gets his gun, he’s dead or his dad’s dead,” Mr. Rubin said, referring to Mr. McMichael’s father and fellow defendant Gregory McMichael"

The lawyer being racist is not a good defense for racist murderers.

Forum List

Back