Did anyone watch the McMichaels trial today?

I'm finding it difficult to rationalizing a dude carrying a shotgun loaded and cocked with the safety off in broad daylight with only the intent to stop someone in order to ask questions.
It was for his own protection against a criminal he was following.

Which video?
Again....why are you here....as you said you have no interest, did not watch the trial today and do not know and of the facts on the case though they have been present on this forum ad nauseum????

All you are doing so far is trolling.

Again....why are you here....as you said you have no interest, did not watch the trial today and do not know and of the facts on the case though they have been present on this forum ad nauseum????

All you are doing so far is trolling.

you don't seem to have many facts either.

and the ones you do have have a taint of Stormfront in them.

they saw him commit a crime?
Well seeing how he was seen exiting a home, yeah, I assume they saw it, or someone who did see it told them and they drove off to find him. I havent heard testimony on that yet, so I cant say one way or the other.

you don't seem to have many facts either.

and the ones you do have have a taint of Stormfront in them.
The topic of this thread was to get some comments from folks who watched the trial....not to go back over all the facts....which have been presented on here in numerous threads....I am not going to waste my time by going back over things that have pages and pages of posts on here.....consult previous posts....and try and keep up.

Well seeing how he was seen exiting a home, yeah, I assume they saw it, or someone who did see it told them and they drove off to find him. I havent heard testimony on that yet, so I cant say one way or the other.

I seem to remember the 'home' he was 'seen' exiting was under construction.

But, y'all go ahead and give these murderers a golden throne to sit on.

I'll hope they get the justice they deserve for attacking and killing an unarmed man.

What gauge/caliber were they?
What gauge/caliber were they?
Do you realize how many people are beaten to death with fists?

Many videos have been posted on this site of blacks beating women, old, folks and jews to death.

Ever heard of the knockout game?

Not even to mention the law has determined anyone trying to take away someones weapon are to be considered armed.

Last edited:

Many videos have been posted on this site of blacks beating women, old, folks and jews to death.

But in the knockout game, blacks do the japping!
This unarmed black got japped in broad daylight by 3 armed white men.
A desperate analogy on your part.

Nonsense.....they were not barred because they were black but because they were biased.......even the pc judge agreed.

Try and keep up....did you even watch the trial or did you just tune into cnn for their biased opinion.
Bodeca is right.

The video that shows Ahmaud Arbery charge at McMichaels and try to take his gun, which obviously means they were right about that dirt bag criminal. That dude was a problem.
Another distorted racist rendering if this murder.

Not even to mention the law has determined anyone trying to take away someones weapon are to be considered armed.
There aren't that many videos because it really doesn't happen that often.

Forum List

Back