Did anyone else not get their $8,000 BidenBucks check in the mail?

What the fuck?

Everyone got a check for 8 grand. Not everyone got a check for 8 grand.

You didn't get a raise that year. You got a raise of 3%or 5%.

When you only make 120000 a year a 8 grand check is a lot of money. Most people don't make 120k a year.

And where is this 8k check? I got a 1200 dollar check once and a 600 dollar one later. But that's it. I never heard of 8 grand check.

Are you currently paying someone to watch one of your dependents while you work? ... and are you paying over $16,000 for this care? ... that's $4 per hour for daycare, my guess is this is for parents of severely disabled children ... but I could be wrong ...

Have you been deducting this expense all these years? ...

$8000.00 wish I had got even close to that and it was during Trumps time in office. Only thing I have gotten from Biden was empty shelves, higher prices, more illegals. I guess you could count the military equipment left behind in Afghanistan and given to Ukraine, plus the strategic oil reserves sold to China that my tax dollars helped pay for.

I know for sure I didn't. What's he trying to say here?

That was a cut from one of Hunter's paintings bought by a Chinese oligarch, a check from which Biden got in the mail.

The old man gets confused at times and just assumed everyone got one and that the economy is just great.

Last edited:
What the fuck?

Everyone got a check for 8 grand. Not everyone got a check for 8 grand.

You didn't get a raise that year. You got a raise of 3%or 5%.

When you only make 120000 a year a 8 grand check is a lot of money. Most people don't make 120k a year.

And where is this 8k check? I got a 1200 dollar check once and a 600 dollar one later. But that's it. I never heard of 8 grand check.
When Joe wanders off teleprompter, we see the effects of his brain damage. He cannot put together coherent sentences. That was total word salad and even if you got all 3 stimulus checks they do not add up to 8K.

FB_IMG_1655906975041.jpg

Who wants to put their money on Biden stepping down, Harris finishing out his Term, the Democrats nominating a new ticket for ‘24, and cutting a deal with Harris to be a Supreme Court Just Luce to be appointed. By a Democrat?

There is no way President Biden can serve another term.

Are you currently paying someone to watch one of your dependents while you work? ... and are you paying over $16,000 for this care? ... that's $4 per hour for daycare, my guess is this is for parents of severely disabled children ... but I could be wrong ...

Or people with alot of kids. There was a period of my life I paid over 500 per week in child care and that was back when that was alot of money. Yep 8000 dollar check would have been nice back then. I was a pretty happy camper when that youngest child hit kindergarten.

I think it was because the schools were shut down. Either way anyone who received money for childcare should have to prove 100% of the money was used for childcare. I didn't get any COVID cash, so I have no idea what people had to show in order to get the check.

Biden talks like the money (not 8 grand) is coming out of his pocket.....joe is good at giving away other people's money but very little of that goes to white folks.

Joe has gotta go....the sooner the better....even if the kamel toe replaces him.

That is a problem that could be worked on after Joe is banished.

I think it was because the schools were shut down. Either way anyone who received money for childcare should have to prove 100% of the money was used for childcare. I didn't get any COVID cash, so I have no idea what people had to show in order to get the check.

Those freebes expired ... or are back to pre-pandemic levels ... same with unemployment ... this is yet another freebe for a somewhat specific population ... I didn't explore too deeply but the jist I got was this will cost you more money out-of-pocket than the tax credit will cover ...

... or is $4/hr per child the going rate for day care these days? ...

True story ... my daycare provider also bred Newfoundland dogs ... so I show up in the late afternoon to pick up my kids and the place is deserted, not a human being to be found ... just my three kids and 3/4 ton of dog flesh ... just had to shrug my shoulders and admit the dogs did a real good job watching my kids ... with a discount on the monthly bill to boot ...

There was a 19-year-old daughter involved ...

I have been anxiously awaiting this check.

I put a $50,000 non-refundable deposit down on a Ferrari SF90.

ferrari_sf90_stradale_1.jpg

I need that check quickly so I can get the keys to that beauty and I can make the first payment.

I hope this check comes soon because I am 5 payments behind on the mortgage.

giphy.gif

x

Forum List

Back