Dick Cheney bares all in Playboy

Ya, people who think for themselves and don't let you secretly act as President must really suck Dick....Didn't intend it to come out that way, but I"ll take it. :)

So far from the liberals we have 'awkward' and 'disturbing' neither one of you are in a position to throw stones at former Vice President Cheney. I'm pretty sure neither of you clowns are remotely qualified to have an intelligent discussion with the man, perhaps that's the issue.

So far from the liberals we have 'awkward' and 'disturbing' neither one of you are in a position to throw stones at former Vice President Cheney. I'm pretty sure neither of you clowns are remotely qualified to have an intelligent discussion with the man, perhaps that's the issue.
I'll have some fancy steak the day he croaks. That's all I have to say about that soldier killing, draft dodging bastard.

Ya, people who think for themselves and don't let you secretly act as President must really suck Dick....Didn't intend it to come out that way, but I"ll take it. :)

Dick was horrible, but Obama is far worse. Fact is Obama is black, annnnnd that's about the only reason the left accepts all Bush's (and Dicks) policies being expanded by Obama. Oh and I guess because he's a Dem.

Under that description I doubt anyone is.

Saw The Dick at an Ayn Rand worshipper conference in the '90s. He was with Halliburton then. After he was done another speaker came up and said, "I cannot believe you people sat in those chairs and applauded a lying SCUMBAG like Dick Cheney". He spat the name. Interesting show.

Clear sociopath, if he thinks Obama is the worst president ever then Obama is doing good. One of the few politicians of either party I absolutely cannot say anything good about.

And in the same Playboy issue is this racist whore:

Azealia Banks hates "everything about this country."

The outspoken Harlem-born rapper is unapologetic about her feelings towards the United States, a country she demands reparations from.

"I hate everything about this country," she said in Playboy's annual April Sex & Music Issuein which she appears on the cover and in a frisky 10-page nude pictorial.

"I hate fat white Americans," Banks continued. "All the people who are crunched into the middle of America are these racist conservative white people who live on their farms. Those little teenage girls who work at Kmart and have a racist grandma — that's really America.

Azealia Banks hates everything about this country - NY Daily News

Dick Cheney and playboy should never be thought of in the same sentence. In fact playbook should never be thought of again by any decent human being.

Cheney should be ashamed of patronizing them.

I appreciate the vice president's candor and believe his assessments to be spot on.

Forum List

Back