Dick Cheney bares all in Playboy

LOL @ that war criminal piece of shit whining about damage done to a nation. Obama has spent his entire presidency fixing the nation from Bush and Cheney's fuck ups. 2 wars,HORRIBLE economy,etc.

So far from the liberals we have 'awkward' and 'disturbing' neither one of you are in a position to throw stones at former Vice President Cheney. I'm pretty sure neither of you clowns are remotely qualified to have an intelligent discussion with the man, perhaps that's the issue.

Under that description I doubt anyone is.

Saw The Dick at an Ayn Rand worshipper conference in the '90s. He was with Halliburton then. After he was done another speaker came up and said, "I cannot believe you people sat in those chairs and applauded a lying SCUMBAG like Dick Cheney". He spat the name. Interesting show.

Your hatred is duly noted.

So far from the liberals we have 'awkward' and 'disturbing' neither one of you are in a position to throw stones at former Vice President Cheney. I'm pretty sure neither of you clowns are remotely qualified to have an intelligent discussion with the man, perhaps that's the issue.

Under that description I doubt anyone is.

Saw The Dick at an Ayn Rand worshipper conference in the '90s. He was with Halliburton then. After he was done another speaker came up and said, "I cannot believe you people sat in those chairs and applauded a lying SCUMBAG like Dick Cheney". He spat the name. Interesting show.

Your hatred is duly noted.

Actually it was a speaker at a meeting of rich investors. Doug somebody, can't remember his name.
Interesting show. They had Margaret Thatcher there, P.J. O'Rourke, Milton Friedman, bunch of others.
And they had The Dick. :rolleyes:

And in the same Playboy issue is this racist whore:

Azealia Banks hates "everything about this country."

The outspoken Harlem-born rapper is unapologetic about her feelings towards the United States, a country she demands reparations from.

"I hate everything about this country," she said in Playboy's annual April Sex & Music Issuein which she appears on the cover and in a frisky 10-page nude pictorial.

"I hate fat white Americans," Banks continued. "All the people who are crunched into the middle of America are these racist conservative white people who live on their farms. Those little teenage girls who work at Kmart and have a racist grandma — that's really America.

Azealia Banks hates everything about this country - NY Daily News
It is amazing how anyone so overtly racists gets real print space anymore these days and the fact that it is almost totally ignored.

The hate that she seems to have does not stop her from capitalizing on the opportunity here though. Color me shocked.

Forum List

Back