He Already Sounds Like A President!!!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, he is going to smoke the competition!!! This is a Leader America needs bad, especially after the disaster that is in the White House now!!!

Ted Cruz Calls For Flat Tax, Abolishing IRS: Like Reagan, I'm Willing To Compromise

Ted Cruz Calls For Flat Tax Abolishing IRS Like Reagan I m Willing To Compromise Video RealClearPolitics

"GO TEA PARTY"

"OBAMA SUCKS"
6a00d8341c730253ef01b8d0e81272970c-800wi.jpg

He had better be 110% squeaky clean from birth because both the GOP establishment and the lying low life scum communist puke MSM will be out to destroy him.

Yo, he is going to smoke the competition!!! This is a Leader America needs bad, especially after the disaster that is in the White House now!!!

Ted Cruz Calls For Flat Tax, Abolishing IRS: Like Reagan, I'm Willing To Compromise

Ted Cruz Calls For Flat Tax Abolishing IRS Like Reagan I m Willing To Compromise Video RealClearPolitics

"GO TEA PARTY"

"OBAMA SUCKS"
View attachment 38055
LOL, you are joking , right? :lol:
Did anyone ask him sho would regulate the payment of the "flat tax"? Or is he just throwing a bunch of shit out there and the hope that it sticks? Did anyone ask him how many of his fellow Senators and members of the House of Representatives have the same "true" sentiments as he does?

"GO TEA PARTY"

"OBAMA SUCKS"
View attachment 38055
LOL, you are joking , right? :lol:
Did anyone ask him sho would regulate the payment of the "flat tax"? Or is he just throwing a bunch of shit out there and the hope that it sticks? Did anyone ask him how many of his fellow Senators and members of the House of Representatives have the same "true" sentiments as he does?

Yo, brightness, it would be a much smaller group of people working for the I.R.S., that would save billions, and the I.R.S. won`t be able to be used as a weapon at election time, like Obama did! Also, he is not running because of others in the Senate and the House, he is running for the American People who can believe in him, and run this Country by the Constitution, and not make Laws as you go along, as Obama!!! Yo, he has the Tea Party behind him, so he is off to a good start!!!

"GTP"
ted_cruz_quote.jpg

I am surprised that Chrissy Matthews hasn't said "You Know, for the last 45 minutes, I actually forgot that Ted Cruz was the President Of The United States".

Forum List

Back