Diaper Don declares Twitter national security threat!

En2P5_eXEAEU7fb

En2YssMVgAIWNIa

En2Zb08XcAIBS7U
Did you ever meet the Mac 1958 who used to post here 4 or 5 years ago?

It is interesting how you share the same name but are polar opposites of one another.
On what issues?

Go ahead, Dogmaphile, list them for me. There must be many.

Maybe you can get this whining about me out of your system, finally.

On what issues have I changed? Let's go, knock it out of the park.
I have quoted MANY posts of yours.
On what issues?

Your thread from 2015
Trump conspiracy theory
Or his "now the left has really completely lost its shit.

now he is one of the most manic shit losers in this forum
So you can't come up with an issue on which I have changed.

Good. Why do you keep complaining?
Its almost like being obtuse and hypocritical is your actual goal.
I asked you to name the issues on which I have changed my positions. Since I know there aren't any, I wanted to see how you would react. You have reacted as I anticipated.

You're just lying because I think the object of your intense affection, the one in the White House, is a buffoon, and you're desperate to put me on the defensive.

Not my problem.
Here's a beauty from 2012...

Did you ever meet the Mac 1958 who used to post here 4 or 5 years ago?

It is interesting how you share the same name but are polar opposites of one another.
On what issues?

I have quoted MANY posts of yours.
On what issues?

Your thread from 2015
Trump conspiracy theory
Or his "now the left has really completely lost its shit.

now he is one of the most manic shit losers in this forum
So you can't come up with an issue on which I have changed.

Good. Why do you keep complaining?
Its almost like being obtuse and hypocritical is your actual goal.
I asked you to name the issues on which I have changed my positions. Since I know there aren't any, I wanted to see how you would react. You have reacted as I anticipated.

You're just lying because I think the object of your intense affection, the one in the White House, is a buffoon, and you're desperate to put me on the defensive.

Not my problem.
Here's a beauty from 2012...
Once again, and?

You're putting a lot of effort into this, but you haven't disproven my point.

There ya go. Good.
You're one of those self-centered ones who thinks they're always right and almost always get the last word in, even when they're wrong.

Am I getting warm, anyone who knows this foolish person ?
Or, I'm just honest and say what I'm thinking, rather than feeling obligated to belong to a political tribe. One of the two.

If you feel I'm wrong about something, go ahead and point it out. So far, I'm disappointed.

Donald Trump has angrily declared Twitter a national security threat after #DiaperDon went viral following a news conference in which he repeatedly complained about perceived injustices.

“Twitter is sending out totally false ‘Trends’ that have absolutely nothing to do with what is really trending in the world. They make it up, and only negative ‘stuff’,” the US president tweeted without providing evidence in the early hours of Friday morning.

Seriously how could any thinking person still support that moron. Trump is nothing but a spoiled dull child throwing a tantrum.

Pathetic does not even begin to describe how feeble and miserable Trump is, and just how pitiful his supporters are for enabling him.

View attachment 422149
Twitter clearly no longer deserves the special congressional grant of immunity they operate under.

Trump says things, but, he never actually does anything to the Press. Obama spied on 4 journalists and when through the emails of the parents of one journalist in order to find out who a source was, and you never said squat. So, spare me the outrage act.

Donald Trump has angrily declared Twitter a national security threat after #DiaperDon went viral following a news conference in which he repeatedly complained about perceived injustices.

“Twitter is sending out totally false ‘Trends’ that have absolutely nothing to do with what is really trending in the world. They make it up, and only negative ‘stuff’,” the US president tweeted without providing evidence in the early hours of Friday morning.

Seriously how could any thinking person still support that moron. Trump is nothing but a spoiled dull child throwing a tantrum.

Pathetic does not even begin to describe how feeble and miserable Trump is, and just how pitiful his supporters are for enabling him.

View attachment 422149
Goddamn he is dumb. I am always amazed at how incredibly stupid this man is.

Forum List

Back