Trump conspiracy theory

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
As with most conspiracy theories, this one is based partly on facts and partly on fantasy.

Is it possible that Trump really is a Democrat, or at least trying to help the Democrats?

I'm surprised that the other GOP candidates haven't floated this one in front of the cameras yet, and I certainly wouldn't be surprised if they did.

The closest parallel I can draw to this ongoing train wreck is Perot, but Trump makes Perot look like a dignified, seasoned statesman.

Thoughts?

I though Jeb floated that out there.

If the democrooks did conspire with Trump, the idea is clearly as big a failure as every other democrook scheme.

I don't think the base has ever been more united.

As with most conspiracy theories, this one is based partly on facts and partly on fantasy.

Is it possible that Trump really is a Democrat, or at least trying to help the Democrats?

I'm surprised that the other GOP candidates haven't floated this one in front of the cameras yet, and I certainly wouldn't be surprised if they did.

The closest parallel I can draw to this ongoing train wreck is Perot, but Trump makes Perot look like a dignified, seasoned statesman.

Thoughts?

IF i was going the tinfoil hat route, his latest outburst makes me think this is all just a reality show taping, and he will announce this fact right before the primaries start.

Finally people are starting to question their support for Trump: The Youtube Comments section in the form of a man.

Thoughts?

IF i was going the tinfoil hat route, his latest outburst makes me think this is all just a reality show taping, and he will announce this fact right before the primaries start.
:laugh:

Speaking of reality, I'm really wondering if someone like Bush might float this one as his desperate, last-ditch effort.

Cruz and Rubio can't do it, they're too close and stand to gain the most if Trump implodes (somehow).

OK, I see, Trump is a closet Democrat and Mrs. Clinton a closet Republican.

Thoughts?

Speaking of reality, I'm really wondering if someone like Bush might float this one as his desperate, last-ditch effort.

Cruz and Rubio can't do it, they're too close and stand to gain the most if Trump implodes (somehow).

If Jeb weren't a Bush he would have been out months ago.

OK, I see, Trump is a closet Democrat and Mrs. Clinton a closet Republican.

She's a closet bulldyke if anything.

I read somewhere that she actually started out as a republicrat, but realized she could gain more power and wealth as a democrook.

For what it's worth, I see very little difference between her and Jeb.

Thoughts?

I know this is shallow, but I can't help it.

When I see him speak, the way he kind of constantly nods his head agreeing with himself, it reminds me so much of his brother.

Yikes.

Thoughts?

I know this is shallow, but I can't help it.

When I see him speak, the way he kind of constantly nods his head agreeing with himself, it reminds me so much of his brother.

Yikes.

He seems like an OK guy, but this idea of legacy presidents is starting to wear thin on me.

Hell, we only got Bush II because AlGore lost his own freaking State and a few others due to gun control.

I though Jeb floated that out there.

If the democrooks did conspire with Trump, the idea is clearly as big a failure as every other democrook scheme.

I don't think the base has ever been more united.

Well, yes, the rightwingnut fruitloops are united. In destroying the GOP as it exists today. And that may be a good thing. For as it exists today, it does not represent America. It represents only those that would destroy what we all have built. The fruitloops can go off and form their own Knownothing Party of ignoramouses, and the GOP can get back to being the Party of Eisenhower and people like Tom McCall.

My respect for Trump is growing. His pronouncements may be shocking to the PC crowd, but they call attention to serious issues and are generally well-founded. For example, restricting entry into the U.S. on the basis of religion is not unconstitutional. Article Six merely proscribes a religious test for public office. Is there any other way to screen out Muslim terrorists without investigating their religious beliefs?

Forum List

Back