Dianne Feinstein, 90, cedes power of attorney to daughter — but still serves in Congress

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

California Sen. Dianne Feinstein has relinquished power of attorney to her daughter — even as she continues to serve in Congress at the age of 90, according to a report.

The Democratic senator — who is the oldest member of Congress — has faced calls to resign after health complications kept her away from the Capitol for months earlier this year.

Since returning to Washington DC, she has appeared frail and has had a number of public mental lapses.

Feinstein handed over power of attorney to her daughter, 66-year-old Katherine Feinstein, in part to help handle legal battles over her late husband Richard Blum’s estate, the New York Times reported on Thursday.

Now, I know that POA is granted in lots of situations, not necessarily due to health issues or lack of mental acuity.....BUT why in the ever loving heck is that old infirm woman still allowed to be a United States Senator?

Can't handle personal affairs......Will handle nation's affairs.....Clown World.

Last edited:

California Sen. Dianne Feinstein has relinquished power of attorney to her daughter — even as she continues to serve in Congress at the age of 90, according to a report.

The Democratic senator — who is the oldest member of Congress — has faced calls to resign after health complications kept her away from the Capitol for months earlier this year.

Since returning to Washington DC, she has appeared frail and has had a number of public mental lapses.

Feinstein handed over power of attorney to her daughter, 66-year-old Katherine Feinstein, in part to help handle legal battles over her late husband Richard Blum’s estate, the New York Times reported on Thursday.

Now, I know that POA is granted in lots of situations, not necessarily due to health issues or lack of mental acuity.....BUT why in the ever loving blue fuck is this fossil still allowed to be a United States Senator?

Can't handle personal affairs......Will handle nation's affairs.....Clown World.

She's making too much on insider trading to resign

Now, I know that POA is granted in lots of situations, not necessarily due to health issues or lack of mental acuity.....BUT why in the ever loving heck is that old infirm woman still allowed to be a United States Senator?

Not much difference. Personally, I'd rather have the old hag in there than some younger progressive who would just vote the same way anyway.

Every long time incumbent has a disease. They're addicted to the power and influence that their jobs bring. That's a good reason for term limits, right there. I'm thinking 12 years should be the max. I also think the House should have 4 year terms. Two year terms mean your representative needs to spend too much of their time campaigning.

The people of California knew how old she was when they reelected her.
Most Sheeple do not know what day of the week it is . What it does show is the power of Deep State to influence matters and allow situations to be accepted which should be beyond sane imagination . Further under scoring the stupidity level of Sheeple as a group .

We do not pay attention to regional and local power families in our nation. They push many of the candidates they are interested in. In California there are several of those families. In Alaska that is why we get a shill like Murkowski if you are a Republican.

Yeah.

It's almost like the majority of the population in Cali has horrible judgement.

Now who did they go for for President again?

Hhhmmm....
The voters in California are Negroes and Illegals that vote their welfare checks, Queers and Trannies, stupid pothead batshit crazy Moon Bats and a few idiotic Hollywood Limousine Libtards.

The only reason the filthy ass Democrats win is because there are so many Illegals. That is where the numbers come from.

For the sake of one vote in a political system passing legislation in what is called democracy from the architects of fear, evil totalitarians come to power.

That should be an automatic disqualification for anyone serving as an elected representative. Should be treated like a resignation.
Every long time incumbent has a disease. They're addicted to the power and influence that their jobs bring. That's a good reason for term limits, right there. I'm thinking 12 years should be the max. I also think the House should have 4 year terms. Two year terms mean your representative needs to spend too much of their time campaigning.
Three-year terms, one term max. Eliminates any campaigning while in office and should be short enough to limit profiteering and keep career politicians out.

Frankly, I prefer this then to whoever Newsom might appoint to fill her spot til a special election can be held

Forum List

Back