BREAKING! Case Implosion: “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
A big mistake by Jack Smith. Trump's lawyers are about to make mince meat out of his flawed unethical case against him.

Conspiracy thread

conspiracy thread

A big mistake by Jack Smith. Trump's lawyers are about to make mince meat out of his flawed unethical case against him.

How many threads will there be like this?

I'll believe something when it actually happens.

Democrat filth leaked this because they know Trump will expose the stolen 2020 election in this trial!

The filth wants to back out of it...but they can't! :banana:

How many threads will there be like this?

I'll believe something when it actually happens.
Have you listened to many law experts discuss the charges? Ive heard a lot of them now from various sources and they all say the same thing... this case will instantly lose once it goes to the appelate courts. They expect a DC jury to convict Trump on ANY charge brought against him, but they will not stick after its appealed.

Last edited:
Have you listened to many law experts discuss the charges? Ive heard a lot of them now from various sources and they all say the same thing... this case will instantly lose once it goes to the appelate courts. They expect a DC jury to convict Trump on ANY charge brought against him, but they will not stick after its appealed.
They means they expect a conviction in the lower courts. I don't like that.

Imagine that, these people ignored evidence in Trump's favor.

How did those experts get access to the GJ evidence and testimony?

If this Jack Smith dickhead was a Republican prosecuting a Democrat, they'd already have 24-7 protests outside his house, they would have dug up some ugly high school classmate claiming he raped her 30 years ago and they'd be claiming he was once best friends with David Duke, Bernard Goetz and Jeff Epstein.

If this Jack Smith dickhead was a Republican prosecuting a Democrat, they'd already have 24-7 protests outside his house, they would have dug up some ugly high school classmate claiming he raped her 30 years ago and they'd be claiming he was once best friends with David Duke, Bernard Goetz and Jeff Epstein.
iu

PS: You forgot Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein. :auiqs.jpg:
I find it hard to believe Bill Cosby was a bad man. He was always trying to be a positive role model.
Democrats totally trashed his entire life's work. I'm not buying that shit. Fuck them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back