Diane Feinstein Is 'Broken', And Democrats Are Scrambling To Replace Her In 2024

(And so are the Chinese :p )

Mentally, Feinstein is the female version of Joe Biden...

Morally, ethically, and treasonoudly she is his equal (& not in a good way).

Democrats were even tryibg to remove her from Committee Chairperson positions this past year.

Her and Pelosi made themselves very very rich using their offices. That Committee seat is very lucrative; she channeled over a billion dollars in Federal cash to her husband.

And that's just one scam. So yeah, there is a line of scum wanting that seat when she leaves. They call her Diane Warbucks for a good reason.

DiFi has not been coherent for several years. She has not been able to make an appearance for a very long time. She really is worse off than Fuckwad Biden. Her team wants her to finish her term. No. That's picking the pockets of taxpayers.

Broken, mentally ill, bed-shitting fossils are royalty in that cult... mixed race faggots and child molesters get a seat at the table, but there's nothing like a drooling fucktard struggling to mumble jibberish to get some real street cred with those animals.

Not to mention the Chinese spy she pampered for 9 years...
Not to mention that she tipped off a Satanist to help him avoid capture.

031f3db0-5198-11eb-864e-ef506786e706_800_420.png

Homicide detectives had linked the Satanist's shoe prints to several crime scenes. They were size 11 1/2 Avia sneakers and only one single pair of them had been sold in the entire state of California.

Knowing that those very unique shoes could result in the downfall of her fellow Satanist if he gets caught wearing them, Feinstein held a news conference, warning Ramirez to get rid of those shoes. So Ramirez threw them off the Golden Gate bridge and continued his murder spree.

Democrats were even tryibg to remove her from Committee Chairperson positions this past year.

She is 89 years old. I repeat: 89 years old.

Who works at age 89??

Why do we even think this is acceptable--to have US Senators in their 80s? And yes, I'm talking both parties.

Too. Stinking. Old.

Her and Pelosi made themselves very very rich using their offices. That Committee seat is very lucrative; she channeled over a billion dollars in Federal cash to her husband.

And that's just one scam. So yeah, there is a line of scum wanting that seat when she leaves. They call her Diane Warbucks for a good reason.

And what's really cool is that they will still go to hell and live in agony, WITHOUT ALL THAT MONEY THAT THEY STOLE. This is a thought that lulls me into peaceful slumber after a stressful day.

They'll still go to hell.

Bitch can't possibly be "broken" enough for me.

Last edited:
In the Senate, the 17th Amendment pushed and passed was part of the than globalists infection in our government. We talk the Constitution and we do not pay attention to the evil that usurped it for the worse.

It's a terrible shame that on this occasion, whenever this was, someone in the audience wasn't armed and didn't shoot and kill her. Pointing a gun into the audience, with her finger on the trigger, would have made it a legitimate case of self-defense. Think of all the years that we could have been spared of her corruption and malfeasance.

1670331865560.png

It's a terrible shame that on this occasion, whenever this was, someone in the audience wasn't armed and didn't shoot and kill her. Pointing a gun into the audience, with her finger on the trigger, would have made it a legitimate case of self-defense. Think of all the years that we could have been spared of her corruption and malfeasance.

View attachment 735287
Standing there with her finger on the trigger shows she knows nothing of firearm safety.

Standing there with her finger on the trigger shows she knows nothing of firearm safety.

And being careless about where she points it.

This is someone who wants to tell Americans what guns we may or may not have, and would prefer that we not be allowed any at all.

When she was Mayor of Than Fwanthithco, she had the power to grant or deny carry permits. In her entire time in that position, she granted only one permit—to herself.

And being careless about where she points it.

This is someone who wants to tell Americans what guns we may or may not have, and would prefer that we not be allowed any at all.

When she was Mayor of Than Fwanthithco, she had the power to grant or deny carry permits. In her entire time in that position, she granted only one permit—to herself.
Yeah, she’s a horrible person, no doubt

I think Feinstein and her husband have stolen enough money from the people. I’m surprised POC haven’t stripped her of her power before now.

She is 89 years old. I repeat: 89 years old.

Who works at age 89??
Republican Chuck Grassley. He's just three months younger than Feinstein.

Here is a link which shows just how old these people are as of two years ago:

Forum List

Back