Diabilita guilty on all counts in L.I. Machete Massacre

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020

Bet she wasn't treated as badly as Kyle Rittenhouse. and I'll show you how 'JacksonBrown' the judge is gonna be.

“The first thing we’re going to have to handle is sentencing, which is scheduled for September, and there’s a lot of work to be done,” Siegel said. “So, when it’s time to sentence Leniz, Judge [Joseph] Bianco has a good idea who she is. People should not be defined solely for the worst thing they ever do.”

oh yeah. I'll be surprise if she gets anything other than a light sentence based on her age and her 'upbringing'. Maybe home confinement or some cushy things in juvy. Forget that it was a horrific crime, the victims to hacked to death...a horrid way to go and she licked the blood off her lips when she was splattered. Oh yeah. Let her out in the public.....that'll work.

Last edited:

Bet she wasn't treated as badly as Kyle Rittenhouse. and I'll show you how 'JacksonBrown' the judge is gonna be.

“The first thing we’re going to have to handle is sentencing, which is scheduled for September, and there’s a lot of work to be done,” Siegel said. “So, when it’s time to sentence Leniz, Judge [Joseph] Bianco has a good idea who she is. People should not be defined solely for the worst thing they ever do.”

oh yeah. I'll be surprise if she gets anything other than a light sentence based on her age and her 'upbringing'. Maybe home confinement or some cushy things in juvy. Forget that it was a horrific crime, the victims to hacked to death...a horrid way to go and she licked the blood off her lips when she was splattered. Oh yeah. Let her out in the public.....that'll work.

These people still worship ancient Aztec and Mayan sacrificial gods. They are true believers whose narco-terrorism is tightly interwoven with the ancient ways of their ancestors. Historians love to speculate what a modern Aztec empire might look like. Narco-terrorists ARE just that.

The girl is a bloodthirsty soulless whore. No doubt protected by her demon inspired aztec/mayan gods.

He said Escobar “had an extraordinarily difficult life.”

Well, boo fucking hoo. Rot in prison, bitch.

Forum List

Back