DHS Warns of Tea Party and Sovereign Citizen Terror Attacks

Nutz

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2014
DHS intelligence report warns of domestic right-wing terror threat - Washington Times

A new Department of Homeland Security intelligence assessment circulated this month focuses on the threat of right-wing sovereign citizen extremist groups in the U.S. Some law enforcement groups say the threat is equal to, and occasionally greater than, the threat from Islamic extremist groups.

As I said...teapers are a greater threat to Americans than ISIS. DHS agrees with me...in both this report and the report written under BUSH's administration - so no wag the dog arguments taken seriously about how Obama is forcing this report because he is Muslim or other idiotic nonsense...this is about the white savages that are terrorizing America by killing LEO's at an alarming rate (another attack today in Minneapolis), threatening civil war, spewing hate and vitriol and threatening race wars.

All of this violence and threat of violence...all under the flag of the Tea Party.

DHS intelligence report warns of domestic right-wing terror threat - Washington Times

A new Department of Homeland Security intelligence assessment circulated this month focuses on the threat of right-wing sovereign citizen extremist groups in the U.S. Some law enforcement groups say the threat is equal to, and occasionally greater than, the threat from Islamic extremist groups.

As I said...teapers are a greater threat to Americans than ISIS. DHS agrees with me...in both this report and the report written under BUSH's administration - so no wag the dog arguments taken seriously about how Obama is forcing this report because he is Muslim or other idiotic nonsense...this is about the white savages that are terrorizing America by killing LEO's at an alarming rate (another attack today in Minneapolis), threatening civil war, spewing hate and vitriol and threatening race wars.

All of this violence and threat of violence...all under the flag of the Tea Party.

Yes....whatever government school controlled by the education wing of the democrat party you graduated from did it's work in the time you were there........I know...the dream catch of the lefty democrats is an actual right wing killer using guns to attack minorities.....when actual right wingers are caught...let us know...until then try to keep the actual left wing killers on the leash.....they keep shooting people and killing people.....

As a former American cop....if I had a choice between being stuck in a blizzard in a warehouse with 25 tea party members or 25 radical islamists....well its such a silly question its not even worth comparing. But id pick surviving...and befriend some "teapers". They wont burn or behead me.

As a former American cop....if I had a choice between being stuck in a blizzard in a warehouse with 25 tea party members or 25 radical islamists....well its such a silly question its not even worth comparing. But id pick surviving...and befriend some "teapers". They wont burn or behead me.

add lefties to the list...they hate cops......

Yes they do. I think they hate cops more than they hate ISIS. They've defended radical Islam more than they've defended American law enforcement. Sad but true.

Yes they do. I think they hate cops more than they hate ISIS. They've defended radical Islam more than they've defended American law enforcement. Sad but true.
:beer:

Tea+Party+Groups+Hold+Rally+Texas+State+Capitol+-27b5Tnyr1Ll.jpg

Yes...these guys are truly scary.......compared to these guys...

Yes.....be on the look out for members of the Tea Party...consider them.....harmless....and people who want the government to spend less money and tax us less....damn them......

Also....if you see these guys.....just move along....nothing to see or be afraid of here.....

iraq-14.jpg
Militants of the Isis grou

Teapers have killed more Americans on American soil than ISIS. Teapers have killed more Americans than ISIS has chopped off heads. Sorry....truth is truth.

And of course...how do you know you are in a Western city after muslim terrorists have come through...just look for the blood....

Paris-Charlie-Hebd_3158972b.jpg

The first photograph from inside the Charlie Hebdo offices in Paris, following yesterday's terror attack Photo: Ents Images

And of course...how do you know you are in a Western city after muslim terrorists have come through...just look for the blood....

The first photograph from inside the Charlie Hebdo offices in Paris, following yesterday's terror attack Photo: Ents Images
This isn't Paris...this is the United States...moron.

How do you know the Tea Party has been through an area.....ummmmm....they usually straighten up just a little bit....

The 2 million man Tea Party left about 0 trash:

And you are the type of moron who will tell us....when it happens here...again......that it was just work place violence....and the muslim terrorists who did it were justified because of the crusades......

LOL...clean terrorists. Whoopie! Meanwhile, they threaten to use women as human shields, ambush cops, threaten civil and race wars, and obstruct the American process.

And you are the type of moron who will tell us....when it happens here...again......that it was just work place violence....and the muslim terrorists who did it were justified because of the crusades......
No...not really. Of course ISIS is a threat...regretfully teaper are more of a threat than ISIS. Has ISIS threatened to use American women as human shields?

Okay...here you go.....3,000 people killed when muslim terrorists came through.....

That work for you moron.....in case you don't know...those are the Twin Towers in New York.....knocked down when 19 muslim terrorists attacked them with airplanes filled with passengers......since you lefties think history starts when you wake up in the morning.....this actually happened....it is not from a movie........

Whose Army is bigger...ISIS or the Tea Parties???

Forum List

Back