Minneapolis cop shot in targeted ambush

More than likely, a white savage teaper. There have been similar ambush attacks in the past few months...all white teapers.

If the thug is black...the resident USMB racists will make a huge deal about this. If the thug is white, they will ignore the story as they have with all of the white cop killers - who killed more cops than all races combined last year.

The terrorist was caught. Pretty silent in here. I wonder what that means. Must have been a white guy...no one cares when a white guy kills a cop.

If the thug is black...the resident USMB racists will make a huge deal about this. If the thug is white, they will ignore the story as they have with all of the white cop killers - who killed more cops than all races combined last year.

If the thug is white.....the resident USMB racists will make a huge deal about this. If the thug is black, they will ignore the story as they have with all of the black cop killers - who outnumber all races combined.

That works both ways.

If the thug is white.....the resident USMB racists will make a huge deal about this. If the thug is black, they will ignore the story as they have with all of the black cop killers - who outnumber all races combined.

That works both ways.
Facts are facts though...whites have killed more blacks in 2014 than any race combined. Deny it all you want. Or accept it as truth. Justify white cop killers by going off on a tangent about percentages (that are right along population lines)....what does it matter...willfully ignorant race baiters like yourself will only care if the cop killer is black.

That works both ways.
Facts are facts though...whites have killed more blacks in 2014 than any race combined. .
No they haven't.

That works both ways.
Facts are facts though...whites have killed more blacks in 2014 than any race combined. .
No they haven't.
Truth is truth...you can spin it, deny it or do whatever you want...more whites killed cops in 2014 than any race combined. Period.

That works both ways.
Facts are facts though...whites have killed more blacks in 2014 than any race combined. Deny it all you want. Or accept it as truth. Justify white cop killers by going off on a tangent about percentages (that are right along population lines)....what does it matter...willfully ignorant race baiters like yourself will only care if the cop killer is black.

Are you on drugs? Blacks kill far more blacks than any other race.

That works both ways.

Yeah...so what. I see that the same way I see white thugs killing white thugs...they do us all a favor.

That works both ways.
No they haven't.
Truth is truth...you can spin it, deny it or do whatever you want...more whites killed cops in 2014 than any race combined. Period.
You just said whites killed more blacks than any other race in 2014. You still haven't provided proof for that.

That works both ways.
No they haven't.
You just said whites killed more blacks than any other race in 2014. You still haven't provided proof for that.
I mistyped. Whites have killled more COPS than any other race combined...that was a huge mistake on my part.

That works both ways.

Oops, I miss typed.

That works both ways.

Yeah...so what. I see that the same way I see white thugs killing white thugs...they do us all a favor.

No argument from me. I could care less when scumbags kill scumbags. As you say, they are doing society a favor. Just don't use their actions to try and limit my rights.

That works both ways.

Oops, I miss typed.

OK, so you're DRUNK! Got it!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

That works both ways.
No they haven't.
I mistyped. Whites have killled more COPS than any other race combined...that was a huge mistake on my part.
I am glad you admit your mistake.

If that is the case, whites have killed more cops than other races, you haven't provided any proof to that end. But if it is true, that would make sense, as Whites are a majority in the US.

But what doesn't make sense if we are all "equal" is that Blacks commit over 50% of the murders in the US yet are only 13% of the population.

That works both ways.

Oops, I miss typed.

OK, so you're DRUNK! Got it!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
I prefer to call it multi-tasking.

No they haven't.

If that is the case, whites have killed more cops than other races, you haven't provided any proof to that end. But if it is true, that would make sense, as Whites are a majority in the US.

But what doesn't make sense if we are all "equal" is that Blacks commit over 50% of the murders in the US yet are only 13% of the population.
Sure it doesn't make sense. Neither does justifying a white cop killer by using the same ol' tired statistic. Again, thugs killing thugs in parts of the country no one steps foot in...who cares.

No they haven't.

Sure it doesn't make sense. Neither does justifying a white cop killer by using the same ol' tired statistic. Again, thugs killing thugs in parts of the country no one steps foot in...who cares.
No one is justifying killing cops, but you are insinuating whites are disproportionately killing cops when it isn't the case.

The problem in America and Europe isn't white crime, but rather disproportionate black crime in the US and in Europe muslim crime.

Forum List

Back