DHS Warns of Tea Party and Sovereign Citizen Terror Attacks

I'm done here.....you should go play with your blocks...or watch the lego movie...it would be a better use of your time....
Losers always run. Iron your hood, clean your gun and join the teaper militia!

Quite telling when someone joins/ supports a group without properly researching them. Who the fuck would join a group whose army threatened to use women as a human shield. Who is a member of a group and doesn't realize they have a standing army? Don't you people research who you associate with....or just claim everything reported about them is a lie. What lemmings...how pathetic.
To whom are you addressing this comment?
If you think the teapers don't have an army...then you and your other willfully ignorant lemmings.

Whose Army is bigger...ISIS or the Tea Parties???
The Tea Party has an army?

Where are they based?

What territory to they hold?

How are they equipped?

Does anybody else know about this?
You should do a google search. Go on twitter and find some teaper buddies. They always recruit on Twitter.
View attachment 37043
You did not answer my questions, which were served-up in response to your accusation that the Tea Party has an army.

Let's revisit those, shall we?

------------------------

Where are they based?

How are they equipped?

Yes, the teapers have an army. They are based throughout the states...they hold no territory, an army has to hold a territory? They equip themselves...how about you click a link and join yourself.

Willfully ignorant or just an easily influenced lemming?

teapartyorg.ning.com/group/unified-militia-communications
Sounds like a biker-club on steroids, to me.

Here you go moron...the Atlantic article on isis....you might learn something...oh...what am I saying...you are a lefty....you are incapable of that....but for others who are interested.....this discusses the goals of isis...in depth....

What ISIS Really Wants - The Atlantic
LOL...I once read an article about how the Tea Party wants a white America and are willing to start a race war. ISIS is a threat..I agree...regretfully, teapers already on American soil have already threatened to use women as human shields, killed countless cops, and speak of sedition on a daily basis. They are a threat in many ways...including obstruction, refusing to pay taxes, claiming they are unemployed when they have been retired for years....terrorists indeed.

Quite telling when someone joins/ supports a group without properly researching them. Who the fuck would join a group whose army threatened to use women as a human shield. Who is a member of a group and doesn't realize they have a standing army? Don't you people research who you associate with....or just claim everything reported about them is a lie. What lemmings...how pathetic.
If you think the teapers don't have an army...then you and your other willfully ignorant lemmings.
I have joined or supported a group without properly researching them?

I have joined a group whose army has threatened to use women as a human shield?

I am a member of a group and do not realize that they have a standing army?

I am associating with somebody without researching them?

I claim that everything reported about them is a lie?

I do?

When?

News to me.

Honestly, youngling... "You must learn to govern your passions - they will be your un-doing."

Whose Army is bigger...ISIS or the Tea Parties???

Where are they based?

How are they equipped?

You should do a google search. Go on twitter and find some teaper buddies. They always recruit on Twitter.
View attachment 37043
You did not answer my questions, which were served-up in response to your accusation that the Tea Party has an army.

Let's revisit those, shall we?

------------------------

Where are they based?

How are they equipped?

Yes, the teapers have an army. They are based throughout the states...they hold no territory, an army has to hold a territory? They equip themselves...how about you click a link and join yourself.

Willfully ignorant or just an easily influenced lemming?

teapartyorg.ning.com/group/unified-militia-communications
Sounds like a biker-club on steroids, to me.
Look up you r local tea party org.....then look for what militia they are associated with.

I do?

When?

News to me.

Honestly, youngling... "You must learn to govern your passions - they will be your un-doing."
If you are a teaper and don't believe the teapers have an army and threatened to use women as human shields...then yes, YOU have joined a group without knowing who they really are.

DHS intelligence report warns of domestic right-wing terror threat - Washington Times

A new Department of Homeland Security intelligence assessment circulated this month focuses on the threat of right-wing sovereign citizen extremist groups in the U.S. Some law enforcement groups say the threat is equal to, and occasionally greater than, the threat from Islamic extremist groups.

As I said...teapers are a greater threat to Americans than ISIS. DHS agrees with me...in both this report and the report written under BUSH's administration - so no wag the dog arguments taken seriously about how Obama is forcing this report because he is Muslim or other idiotic nonsense...this is about the white savages that are terrorizing America by killing LEO's at an alarming rate (another attack today in Minneapolis), threatening civil war, spewing hate and vitriol and threatening race wars.

All of this violence and threat of violence...all under the flag of the Tea Party.
Racist. Obutthurts DHS, there I said it.

Here you go moron...the Atlantic article on isis....you might learn something...oh...what am I saying...you are a lefty....you are incapable of that....but for others who are interested.....this discusses the goals of isis...in depth....

LOL...I once read an article about how the Tea Party wants a white America and are willing to start a race war. ISIS is a threat..I agree...regretfully, teapers already on American soil have already threatened to use women as human shields, killed countless cops, and speak of sedition on a daily basis. They are a threat in many ways...including obstruction, refusing to pay taxes, claiming they are unemployed when they have been retired for years....terrorists indeed.

They have not killed "countless cops". There have been incidents of sovereign citizens killing cops. But minority thug gang members and mentally ill savages are a far more common threat to cops.

DHS intelligence report warns of domestic right-wing terror threat - Washington Times

A new Department of Homeland Security intelligence assessment circulated this month focuses on the threat of right-wing sovereign citizen extremist groups in the U.S. Some law enforcement groups say the threat is equal to, and occasionally greater than, the threat from Islamic extremist groups.

As I said...teapers are a greater threat to Americans than ISIS. DHS agrees with me...in both this report and the report written under BUSH's administration - so no wag the dog arguments taken seriously about how Obama is forcing this report because he is Muslim or other idiotic nonsense...this is about the white savages that are terrorizing America by killing LEO's at an alarming rate (another attack today in Minneapolis), threatening civil war, spewing hate and vitriol and threatening race wars.

All of this violence and threat of violence...all under the flag of the Tea Party.
Racist. Obutthurts DHS, there I said it.
Teapers always cry racism. Blackie is keeping them down. The self victimization is hilarious.

They have not killed "countless cops". There have been incidents of sovereign citizens killing cops. But minority thug gang members and mentally ill savages are a far more common threat to cops.
Not true at all....in 2014 whites killed more cops than ALL of the races combined.

I do?

When?

News to me.

If you are a teaper and don't believe the teapers have an army and threatened to use women as human shields...then yes, YOU have joined a group without knowing who they really are.
You don't honestly believe that shit your're shoveling, do you, sonny?

Why do you think the rabid right want to defund the DHS?

So now you're all for the PA?
My how things change....

I do?

When?

News to me.

You don't honestly believe that shit your're shoveling, do you, sonny?
Does the tea party have an army?

As a former American cop....if I had a choice between being stuck in a blizzard in a warehouse with 25 tea party members or 25 radical islamists....well its such a silly question its not even worth comparing. But id pick surviving...and befriend some "teapers". They wont burn or behead me.

add lefties to the list...they hate cops......

Yes they do. I think they hate cops more than they hate ISIS. They've defended radical Islam more than they've defended American law enforcement. Sad but true.

Those seems like a straw men fallacies to me: that liberals hate cops (I like cops - as long as they are good cops), or that liberals defend radical Islam.

But maybe you're right. If so, please support that with any political leader, organizations, or even individual liberal who has defended radical Islam or its practices of burning people alive, beheadings, executing homosexuals or sinners, repressive social laws, etc.

I think what is more likely the case is that liberals have defended Muslim Americans 1st Amendment right to freedom of religion and it's just that you think all Muslims are extremists.

Not true at all....in 2014 whites killed more cops than ALL of the races combined.
Considering that in the US whites comprise a larger percentage of the population than all other races combined, well, that's not exactly a surprise.

However, if you'd care to put-up percentages... showing us the ratio of cop-killings, vis-a-vis the total white population, then showing us the ratio of cop-killings for blacks, hispanics, etc., vis-a-vis their own total population... well... I think that would help us to get a better and more honest picture.

My how things change....

Assumes facts not in evidence.

Considering that in the US whites comprise a larger percentage of the population than all other races combined, well, that's not exactly a surprise.

However, if you'd care to put-up percentages... showing us the ratio of cop-killings, vis-a-vis the total white population, then showing us the ratio of cop-killings for blacks, hispanics, etc., vis-a-vis their own total population... well... I think that would help us to get a better and more honest picture.

Oh...now why did you go and ask him to supply truthful information.....his brain is going to explode....

My how things change....

Assumes facts not in evidence.

Well make up your fucken mind.

Forum List

Back