DeSantis starts deportation process for Omar

Good for him. There are a few other Democrats I'd like to see deported as well. Our politicians should all be patriots.

---Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis on Tuesday called for "Squad" member Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., to be expelled from Congress, have her citizenship revoked, and deported from the country over a speech she gave---

Someone should tell DeShamtis that as a FAIL as a candidate for POTUS, nobody gives a rat's ass what he thinks or says.

He's back to square one, face planted back up Trump's ass where he belongs.

91 felony counts.
11 aides convicted.
4 indictments.
2 impeachments.
$83.3 million defamation judgement.
$5 million sexual assault verdict.
$1.6 million tax fraud conviction.
A fake university shut down for fraud.
A charity shut down for fraud.
A foundation shut down for fraud.
Is on trial for tax and insurance fraud.

download-2.jpg
WITCHHUNT!!!!!!!!

:auiqs.jpg:

Who gives a shit what a Benedict Donald wannabe says? The Party of Petty Politics, aka Neo-GOP.

Anyone lucky enough to have escaped from that lady's country and come here should get on his/her knees every morning and night to offer thanks to the American people.

Too bad she is so ungrateful for her good luck!

Good for him. There are a few other Democrats I'd like to see deported as well. Our politicians should all be patriots.

---Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis on Tuesday called for "Squad" member Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., to be expelled from Congress, have her citizenship revoked, and deported from the country over a speech she gave---

It's about time!

She married her BROTHER

over some immigration issue (I believe)

hopefully the marriage wasn't consummated! OMG!

In any case, the witch is a fraud.

Then there's the "side issue" of How can Muslims condone and vote for baby murder?

:banghead:

"Calling for" is a long way from "starting the ...process"... besides... Ron does not have the authority to deport.

You're a long way from making that happen...

So, how did this thread age, again?

The actual translation didn't match what DeSantis used as his basis for deportation, did it?

But thanks again for demonstrating yet again the actual MAGA commitment to free speech.

So, how did this thread age, again?
Looks like we have had different deportation rules in the past. Maybe it's time to bring those rules back.

---The short-lived operation used military-style tactics to remove Mexican immigrants—some of them American citizens—from the United States.---

Looks like we have had different deportation rules in the past. Maybe it's time to bring those rules back.

---The short-lived operation used military-style tactics to remove Mexican immigrants—some of them American citizens—from the United States.---

Looks like MAGA demonstrated their actual committment to free speech.

Godspeed, Meatball Ron. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back