DeSantis Shows He’s the Adult in the Room

That is what Biden did

I dont think the US Government has flown anyone out of Israel. They are starting on Friday.......

Flying them to Europe. Not home.

The sad thing is Joe could solve this with a phone call to the Pentagon.

The US has more than enough C-5's in service to ferry ever US citizen out of the region home.

I dont think the US Government has flown anyone out of Israel. They are starting on Friday.......

Flying them to Europe. Not home.

The sad thing is Joe could solve this with a phone call to the Pentagon.

The US has more than enough C-5's in service to ferry ever US citizen out of the region home.
They are being flown out of Cyprus. Thousands already there.

"Trump reposted a photograph originally posted by a Truth Social member who goes by the handle Dong-Chan Lee, and who uses a profile photo of the alt-right meme Pepe the Frog, featuring Trump's signature hairdo. The image showed what appeared to be DeSantis flanked by three young women that had been captioned, "Here is Ron DeSanctimonious grooming high school girls with alcohol as a teacher."

i told everyone it was a russia hoax from fay 1.........impeachment was a pelosi schiffty scam.....that fauci was scamming you all and killing people.........that the doj, fbi, and twitter are arms of the dnc

don't believe a god damned thing you say....google???....another tool of the dnc.....................omg no wonder most of you work a 40 hr slave job depending on someone else to eat

It is not the role of State taxpayers to pay for the evacuation of refugees…that is the role of the Federal government.

DeSantis using taxpayer funds on a political stunt to help his presidential campaign is abuse

The Feds were dropping the ball, He stood up.

It's not abuse, it's politics, which it seems only Dems are allowed to do on the government dime, right?

i told everyone it was a russia hoax from fay 1.........impeachment was a pelosi schiffty scam.....that fauci was scamming you all and killing people.........that the doj, fbi, and twitter are arms of the dnc

don't believe a god damned thing you say....google???....another tool of the dnc.....................omg no wonder most of you work a 40 hr slave job depending on someone else to eat
What does your unhinged rant have to do with Trump exposing DeSantis as a groomer?

So the current President of the US wasn't able to get done what the Governor of Florida did? Is that really what you want to highlight?
Tel Aviv Airpot is open... Tourists are still flying there and stuff...

What is De Santis actually doing... Just buy them a ticket...

There is a flight tonight..

1697552500970.png

What can you expect it is a bit short notice..

1697552621300.png

Wait until Saturday and you can get it for €442... Not bad for the time of year...

So what is Desantis doing? He thinks the Floridian Government should be come a travel agent?

Opened up his checkbook or used tax payer money?

If Biden brought them all home how did DeSantis get these people on a flight from there to Florida?

Or he just cares about these people sees the US government isnt getting the job done and steps up. It wouldn't be the first time someone other than the Federal Government had to step up and get US citizens out of a warzone because this admin seemed incapable of doing it.
It is a Presidents job to evacuate American citizens. That is what Biden did

The state of Florida has better uses for taxpayer funds

So the current President of the US wasn't able to get done what the Governor of Florida did? Is that really what you want to highlight?
The feds were already doing what the wanna-be dictator did.
Teabaggers think he is a hero, for wasting Florida taxpayer $$$.
DUHSantis is, and always will be a moron.

Yes it is politics

More concerned with his presidential campaign than Florida taxpayers

Again, I doubt most of them are concerned.

And again, I guess it's only wrong when Republicans do it. Biden tried to buy off a whole demographic of the country with taxpayer money via Student Loan forgiveness government buyout, but that's OK right?

Tel Aviv Airpot is open... Tourists are still flying there and stuff...

What is De Santis actually doing... Just buy them a ticket...

There is a flight tonight..

View attachment 844252

What can you expect it is a bit short notice..

View attachment 844253

Wait until Saturday and you can get it for €442... Not bad for the time of year...

So what is Desantis doing? He thinks the Floridian Government should be come a travel agent?
They are having a hard time getting flights, because eof so many cancelations.

That is what Biden did

DeSantis is using Florida taxpayer money to grandstand for his presidential run
Biden gouged our oil reserves to bring gas prices down for the 2022 elections so high gas prices couldn’t be used against the Democrats… I don’t recall you whining about that, and that’s infinitely worse and more corrupt

Forum List

Back