DeSantis Shows He’s the Adult in the Room

Misread the article, thought it meant this Friday vs last Friday. My bad. It's not thousands though stop exaggerating.
Thousands is what I read.

"The US Embassy in Israel announced the evacuation plan Sunday, offering the 2,500 Americans and their immediate family members still in Israel a chance to leave by sea."

Well that's totally wrong. They are being shipped by the thousands to cyprus by boat. Then they can catch flights back to the united states.
It's less than a thousand. Stop exaggerating. And Cyprus is a foreign country and they have to sign document saying they will pay back the money before they are allowed on the plane or boat.

Yeah it's just a coincidence that it happened around the mid term elections right after Saudi Arabia told him to fuck off after he asked them to increase production for the same reason.
Correct, it is. the events of the world. Don't hinge upon where we are in our election cycle.

Because I am normal and don't search for a conspiracy in every puddle.

You are so used to the people you support being petty and shallow, you think the whole world is.

So why did they wait? Gas prices had been high for a long while, and they just so happened to wait until the election season? Come on man.

So why did they wait? Gas prices had been high for a long while, and they just so happened to wait until the election season? Come on man.
Waiting to make sure it was needed. they don't tap the reserve every time has goes up short term. But we have tapped in in the past when prices stay high for extended periods.

Forum List

Back