DeSantis Shows He’s the Adult in the Room

Nope. 2500 Americans and their families. Capacity for all.

Look at what cultism is doing to you. You are desperately looking for a reason to disparage the united states and its leadership.

"A first group of evacuees from Israel arrived in Cyprus on Tuesday aboard a US-chartered cruise ship as the island's authorities announced plans for a twice-daily ferry link for those wishing to leave.

The 159 evacuees on board the Royal Caribbean cruise ship Rhapsody of the Sea primarily consisted of elderly individuals, families with children and tourists."

So the first ship arrived today with 160 people on it and since this article was written they moved another 2300?

Nope. 2500 Americans and their families. Capacity for all.

Look at what cultism is doing to you. You are desperately looking for a reason to disparage the united states and its leadership.
Not counting Tuesday's arrivals, 625 evacuees have arrived in Cyprus from Israel, most of whom have since been repatriated.

Missed this part of the article. So only 1900 other evacuees were apparently moved from Israel between right now and when this article was published..... Today..... At 7 this morning....

DeSantis is very generous with Florida taxpayer money. Especially when it helps his Presidential Campaign.

He sent a private jet to fly Mexican refugees from Texas to Martha’s Vineyard

He spends millions on a private jet to evacuate people from Israel

DeSantis is very generous with Florida taxpayer money. Especially when it helps his Presidential Campaign.

Yeah because he's wildly different than all the rest of them.

BTW why are you afraid of DeSantis? He's running a distant second to the antichrist.....

So the current President of the US wasn't able to get done what the Governor of Florida did? Is that really what you want to highlight?
Is that what you got outta my post?

Time to work on the 'ol reading comprehension skill my oblivious friend.

When the feds are already handling it.

Yeah because he's wildly different than all the rest of them.

BTW why are you afraid of DeSantis? He's running a distant second to the antichrist.....

I am not afraid of him
I just think he is a crappy Governor more interested in grandstanding than serving the people of Florida

Trying?
How many Americans has Joe evacuated? We do know how many Americans got murdered by the government he personally supports.
Joe Biden is a supporter of Israel, and he's moving thousands of Americans by ship to cypress where they can get flights home.

I am not afraid of him
I just think he is a crappy Governor more interested in grandstanding than serving the people of Florida
Do you live in FL?

The people of FL apparently dont think he's all that bad.

Florida is by all accounts doing quite well with him at the helm.

They have a 5.3 billion dollar surplus

They are growing faster than any other state in the Union

The sun is shining and the beaches are open.

Do you live in FL?

The people of FL apparently dont think he's all that bad.

Florida is by all accounts doing quite well with him at the helm.

They have a 5.3 billion dollar surplus

They are growing faster than any other state in the Union

The sun is shining and the beaches are open.

Enough money for their Governor to waste on refugee jet travel

Forum List

Back