DeSantis reacts to Elon Musk saying he would vote for him if he ran for president in 2024:"I welcome support from African Americans. What can I say?"

It's not a binary system. You simply choose to make it one and then complain about the choices you limited yourself to. Nobody made you do it.

It's not setup to be, but it's how the system works. Denying that is like trying to walk across an open chasm.

Congratulate yourself. The Left have done nothing BUT troll, conspire, spy, lie, betray and subvert everything for decades. :1peleas:
bbbbbuttt the left!!!

Like I said elsewhere, if the best you can say for your candidate is that they're not as bad as the other guy, why bother?

Desantis is 10x the man of ANY gop candidate and I would vote for him. Trump could take lessons from him.

I hope DeSantis has the patience and self-control to deal with Trump's style of campaigning. If Trump runs, he DESERVES the chance. After everything the Left did to derail and destroy him, he is OWED the chance to run again. DeSantis would make one hell of a Veep and with the improvements in living that a Trump administration would bring, DeSantis would be a shoo-in in 28.
Trump playing the victim card didn't work out too well for him last time around.

Only a complete moron would vote for that lowlife again.

holy shit...DeSantis can really win this presidency thing...i'm starting to believe!

Forum List

Back