DeSantis reacts to Elon Musk saying he would vote for him if he ran for president in 2024:"I welcome support from African Americans. What can I say?"

Who cares what Elon Musk thinks! Think for yourself. Musk is a rich idiot and DeSantis is an autocratic woke nightmare obsessed with education which he obviously has none of. Americans need to wake up, republicans want to destroy your freedom and democracy.

"Retired federal Judge J. Michael Luttig, a staunch conservative long admired by many Republicans, will testify before the House's Jan. 6 committee on Thursday with an urgent and stark message for the panel about former President Donald Trump's efforts to overturn the 2020 election: "America's democracy was almost stolen from her.""

Except for gun rights. I will not give one single inch on that. It's been a 1-way street for almost 100 years. Fuck consensus. ZERO restrictions. Machine guns or Valhalla.

All other issues, I agree.
It doesn't sound like you understand consensus. It's radically different than compromise, though people often use them interchangeably. Compromise means giving in to things you oppose to get some things you want. Tit-for-tat, Republican's accept socialized medicine in exchange for getting rid of Roe v Wade, etc ... "we'll let you do your shitty thing, that pisses off half the nation, if you let us do our shitty thing, that pisses off half the nation.

Consensus is, in many ways, the opposite. Consensus means we don't do anything unless we can actually agree. It means neither side gets to do their shitty thing that pisses off half the nation.

Last edited:
It doesn't sound like you understand consensus. It's radically different than compromise, though people often use them interchangeably. Compromise means giving in to things you oppose to get some things you want. Tit-for-tat, Republican's accept socialized medicine in exchange for getting rid of Roe v Wade, etc ... "we'll let you do your shitty thing, that pisses off half the nation, if you let us do our shitty thing, that pisses off half the nation.

Consensus is, any many ways, the opposite. Consensus means we don't do anything unless we can actually agree. It means neither side gets to do their shitty thing that pisses off half the nation.
I recognize and accept your clarification/qualification.
:beer:

Who cares what Elon Musk thinks! Think for yourself. Musk is a rich idiot and DeSantis is an autocratic woke nightmare obsessed with education which he obviously has none of. Americans need to wake up, republicans want to destroy your freedom and democracy.

"Retired federal Judge J. Michael Luttig, a staunch conservative long admired by many Republicans, will testify before the House's Jan. 6 committee on Thursday with an urgent and stark message for the panel about former President Donald Trump's efforts to overturn the 2020 election: "America's democracy was almost stolen from her.""

I love how you say "think for yourself" ---- then follow up with a couple op-eds telling you how to think

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back