DeSantis reacts to Elon Musk saying he would vote for him if he ran for president in 2024:"I welcome support from African Americans. What can I say?"

In a Binary system saying "pick another" is wishful thinking.
It's not a binary system though. Nothing about the system requires you to vote D or R. Most people do vote D and R - because they listen to the media and fall for the scare tactics - but we can change that at any time. It's happened before, and it will happen again. The only question is how low we'll go before we wake up.

It's not a binary system though. Nothing about the system requires you to vote D or R. Most people do vote D and R - because they listen to the media and fall for the scare tactics - but we can change that at any time. It's happened before, and it will happen again. The only question is how low we'll go before we wake up.

Right now that's how the system operates. reducing votes by voting for a 3rd party instead of the more palatable binary makes the less palatable binary more likely to win.

And the only way you win in that situation is if you think revolution is the only alternative.

Right now that's how the system operates. reducing votes by voting for a 3rd party instead of the more palatable binary makes the less palatable binary more likely to win.

And the only way you win in that situation is if you think revolution is the only alternative.
The only way you win is to stop voting for bad candidates on purpose. The reason we keep getting shittier and shittier candidates is that we keep voting for them. The only way to change that is to STOP.

The only way you win is to stop voting for bad candidates on purpose. The reason we keep getting shittier and shittier candidates is that we keep voting for them. The only way to change that is to STOP.

And let the other side win and win and win until they stop caring about having to win, and then you are at the barricades point.

And let the other side win and win and win until they stop caring about having to win, and then you are at the barricades point.
I've always found this video very enlightening regarding politics in the US:

I've always found this video very enlightening regarding politics in the US:

Again, your proposed solution to the issue only results in the side you despise more gaining more power, and thus since this side is leftist and authoritarian in nature, would at some point get to a situation where they could only be removed by force.

Very possibly. We need leaders who seek consensus. "Owning" the other side is killing us.
Hillary's selling point was that she did work with gopers while in the senate. McConnell said of her as a candidate that he could work with her. But the dems screwed up because her shelf life expired sometime around 2012, and Biden's in 2016

If Trump would have been beaten by Hillary, the country would be gone already.
Even you know that's just goofy.

trolls-have-serious-S.jpg

Because he's not a consensus leader, which is what we need. The partisan shitshow is tearing the country apart.
Yeah, we all see how well the bi-partisan leadership we see today is doing! Give us one thing that the Biden administration has done to make things better for Americans that the new Republican administration should adopt?

Yeah, we all see how well the bi-partisan leadership we see today is doing! Give us one thing that the Biden administration has done to make things better for Americans that the new Republican administration should adopt?
I'm not defending Biden. :rolleyes:

I'm saying if the best you can say is "not as bad as the other guy", stay home.

Very possibly. We need leaders who seek consensus. "Owning" the other side is killing us.

I think that's all we're going to get for a while because the pragmatic ones wouldn't be able to win their primaries for being too centrist.

Great answer from a guy who will no doubt be a great President one day. I'd love to see him have 4 years of training as Trump's VP first.

No....that gives the FBI, CIA, Department of Justice 4 more years to destroy him...

And your post is a great example of the stunted mind of a partisan. You assumed, in typical knee-jerk fashion, that because I said Trump returning to the White House would destroy the nation, that I'm a Democrat, or a liberal, or leftist, or whatever you imagine your "enemy" to be.

Life is bigger than your two-party clusterfuck.

He's a Binar. They can't exist outside a world of zeros and ones.

Forum List

Back