DeSantis reacts to Elon Musk saying he would vote for him if he ran for president in 2024:"I welcome support from African Americans. What can I say?"

It was bad enough when we were inundated with posts based on trivial sound bites from Politico and Yahoo. Now we get posts based on posts. Stop clogging up the freaking forum with junk posts..

The only way you win is to stop voting for bad candidates on purpose. The reason we keep getting shittier and shittier candidates is that we keep voting for them. The only way to change that is to STOP.
I agree.

This is the problem we are faced with today.
Largess-L.jpg

Who cares what Elon Musk thinks! Think for yourself. Musk is a rich idiot and DeSantis is an autocratic woke nightmare obsessed with education which he obviously has none of. Americans need to wake up, republicans want to destroy your freedom and democracy.

"Retired federal Judge J. Michael Luttig, a staunch conservative long admired by many Republicans, will testify before the House's Jan. 6 committee on Thursday with an urgent and stark message for the panel about former President Donald Trump's efforts to overturn the 2020 election: "America's democracy was almost stolen from her.""

I live under DeSantis' rule.

It is fucking great.

Best Governor in the country.

Biden is a horrible president. Trump is not a suitable alternative. His sycophants all need to move on.
Why? Why do you object to all the great decisions and progress made by the Trump administration? Isn't it childish to object to something simply because it is not your idea?

i don’t expect trump to win the nomination
I don't expect the Democrat to win much of anything for a long time.

That Republican win in a D+5 district in the special election in Texas does not bode well for the Democrats.

This is on the heels of the losses in Virginia not too long ago.

I don't expect the Democrat to win much of anything for a long time.

That Republican win in a D+5 district in the special election in Texas does not bode well for the Democrats.

This is on the heels of the losses in Virginia not too long ago.
yep that was a dem seat for over 130 years

Forum List

Back