DeSantis Publicly Takes President To The Woodshed: 'Until You Secure The Border & Stop Importing COVID-19 I Don't Want To Hear Anything From You!'

Why are you continuing to promote Russian proganda and lies, Sleazy? The Southern border is NOT open. The border has NEVER BEEN opened, since Biden was in office.

The ONLY thing that has changed, is that Biden permanently closed Trump's concentration camps on the Southern Border, and which Trump had emptied because covid was running through the camps, just like it did in the prison system. Trump is the guy who released 40,000 illegals he was holding in those camps, into the USA.

Biden re-opened refugee processing stations, immigration offices, and immigrant service offices, along the Southern Border, which Trump had shut down. No one got in because there was no one there to process them.

In the meantime, food prices have gone up, because there's been no one coming in to pick or process your food. Restaurants have no workers, and there are shortages of workers everywhere. Your economic system, which relies upon illegal immigrant labour, is suffering and prices are rising, so who do you blame for this? Democrats.
You can pack more bullshit and lies into one post than anyone on the web.

It's not open idiot.

OVER 800 unaccompanied children were recently trafficked over / through that 'CLOSED' border IN ONE DAY, you dumbass. Does that SOUND like a closed / securebirder?

Well, probably to your stupid, indoctrinated, Marxist apologizing / supporting ass it does.

Trump's border "policy" was a disaster.
Trumptards are looking for any scapegoat except Trump and themselves.
Just the usual theatrics by Trumptards.
When Trump was president, his cult blamed China.
Now Biden is president his cult blames immigrants.
Trump always has been and always will be, a retard.
Compare and contrast how things were at the border and how they are now! It's obvious that Trump's policies worked. You may not have liked them....but they did work! Biden's policies obviously DON'T work! Even a Democrat like Henry Cuellar will admit that but unlike you he deals in the reality of what's happening right now. You've got your head buried in the sand!

You're a moron if you believe the fake crisis, that Trump's cult made up.
They're releasing people with a phone number?
Sure they are, a phone number and $500, that will be the next BS lie Trumptards will spread.
They were releasing them with a court date to show up for their asylum hearing but they're so overwhelmed now, they're releasing them with a phone number to call later on to set up a court date. Not that it makes much difference anyways since the vast majority of them aren't showing up for their court dates when they were scheduled!

Sure, Q NUT accuse others of what you're guilty of.
Blame China.
Blame illegals.
Blame the vaccine.
Then blame Biden for YOUR STUPIDITY.
"Can't be MY fault I got the Trump flu".

Try Dr. Trump's cure.
"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

Q NUT MORON.
when you get a functioning brain, fuck face, get back to me...

Spin, spin, spin those lies.

Trump's border policy was an unmitigated disaster and lead to the greatest increase in illegal border crossing in more than 20 years. Trump had to declare a "National Emergency" at the Southern Border in 2019, and build dozens of concentration camps on the Southern Border to contain all of the people he was holding in custody. He had 40,000 people in his concentration camps at a cost of $700 per day, per prisoner:

The only reason there was a drop in crossings in 2020 was because of the pandemic, people stayed at home.

Stop lying about Trump and illegals. Everything he did, cost the taxpayers more money, and did NOTHING to stem the tide of people seeking refugee status.

This is a graph which shows a steady rise as Trump "focussed" his efforts on the Southern Border. Only the pandemic slowed things down.

1. You are the liar, and I can prove it.
2. Trump's border policy was a huge success, especally after the wall was nearing completion, and he reached the agreement with Mexico that migrants wait in Mexico for their hearing. TRUMP ENDED CATCH AND RELEASE.
3. Trump held migrants who broke US immigration law. If they don't want to be in holding pens, don't try to sneak into the US, apply for legal status and wait your turn.
4. You have no clue why the drop in 2020, it was most likely the wall and new Trump border policy.
5. True that people kept coming illegally, but Trump sent them back, Xiden leaves all the covid infected migrants into the US. Xiden needs to be impeached for not enforcing US immigration law. Xiden is doing catch and release again, impeach him.

Ron is right. Floridians have the right to be free. They have the right to decide not to get vaccinated, to become hospitalized, and to spread the disease to their children, friends, and co-works. They have the freedom to all that, but it is a leader's job during a deadly pandemic to discourage dangerous choices.
Some Florida school districts are defying DeSantis's highly dangerous executive order.

A record-breaking 23,903 new Covid-19 cases were reported in Florida on Friday, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. This marks the third time this week that Florida has surpassed its record of new daily Covid-19 cases.

ABC News reports, "This weekend, some of Florida's largest school districts have moved to require masks for students, the latest in a weeklong saga that began when Gov. Ron DeSantis issued an executive order aimed at preventing districts from mandating face coverings for kids.

"However, the mandates -- issued by districts including Hillsborough (Tampa), Orange (Orlando), and Palm Beach -- come with a catch: parents are allowed to opt their children out of them, without providing a reason."

DeSantis is trying to salvage his ludicrous order while attempting to save face as the nation laughs at him when not crying in frustration over the menacing order.

ABC continues, "Giving the choice to opt out complies with an emergency rule issued Saturday by the Florida Department of Health, which told districts they must give parents the option.

"The state's biggest school district, Miami-Dade, has not announced whether it will mandate face coverings for students. Its latest protocols, issued July 29, require them on school buses but not inside school buildings.

"Broward Public Schools, the state's second-largest district, has not updated its guidance from Wednesday, which said masks are required for students. The guidance did not mention the choice of opting out.

"Some large school districts, like Polk, Pinellas, and Lee, are making masks optional for students, according to their most updated guidance."

Put a different way, DeSantis's order has thrown Florida school districts into a sea of confusion.

Fox News reports, "For DeSantis, a potential 2024 Republican presidential contender, the give and take with the president has a very obvious political payoff – it only increases his popularity among GOP base voters who will cast ballots in the next race for the Republican presidential nomination."

Incredible!

Is the Republican base really that stupid? We don't know. When it comes to real issues, they don't say much.

Biden has been President for a little over six months. The pandemic began under Trump. By far most of the people who have died from covid, died while Trump was President.

For an entire year Trump didn’t solve the problem at our border and sick illegal immigrants came across.

It goes to the stupidity of current Republicans like DeSantis to make an issue of this and try to blame Biden for a problem that has existed for decades and the covid problem which has existed for 18 months. Trump was President for 12 of those months.

Dr. Fauci is fucking joke. He's more well suited to be a ping pong ball than an immunologist. He's been all over the map with regards to masks, etc. Anyone who acts on what he says is a fuckinig idiot.

Do you believe that Trump could've kept Covid from coming here? Because a lot of idiot dipshits on the left believe exactly that. Many of them are on this forum...

You're a fucking joke. From the beginning Trump and his idiot supporters like you have tried to paint Dr. Faucci as the problem. When Trump pretended it was no big deal, Faucci said it was a very big deal. Trump turned on Faucci because Dr. Faucci refused to lie for Trump or to support his lies.

Everyone Trump can't co=opt, he attacks. And the cult goes right after them in lock step. Faucci has had to have police protection for himself and his family, just like everyone else Trump goes after. The cult is THAT deranged.
You can pack more bullshit and lies into one post than anyone on the web.

You pack weak insults and bullshit into your posts. No facts, no ideas, no links, just weak insults and the abuse that passes for conservative "intellect".

How come you're not working FuckBoi? There's jobs a plenty out there but you're here all day long.

With everyone getting back to real life these days, I'm getting back to work too. There's a real work outside Grandma's basement. Just ask her.

You're a fucking joke. From the beginning Trump and his idiot supporters like you have tried to paint Dr. Faucci as the problem. When Trump pretended it was no big deal, Faucci said it was a very big deal. Trump turned on Faucci because Dr. Faucci refused to lie for Trump or to support his lies.

Shut up, wench.

When you think you have something important to say, let us know and we'll tell you whether or not we want to hear whatever's going to come out of your face...

A

Everyone Trump

What the fuck is that? That's not even a sentence...

With everyone getting back to real life these days, I'm getting back to work too.

Yeah, those burgers ain't gonna' flip themselves...

Biden has been President for a little over six months. The pandemic began under Trump. By far most of the people who have died from covid, died while Trump was President.

For an entire year Trump didn’t solve the problem at our border and sick illegal immigrants came across.

It goes to the stupidity of current Republicans like DeSantis to make an issue of this and try to blame Biden for a problem that has existed for decades and the covid problem which has existed for 18 months. Trump was President for 12 of those months.

Cool.

So we just have to wait until February and then we can rightfully lay all kinds of blame on Biden.

Thanks for the tip...

You can attempt to guilt me into getting a Covid vaccine...you can attempt to scare me into doing so...but my reply will remain the same. I don't put things into my body that I don't trust and quite frankly I don't trust the vaccines that were rushed into production. I've had Covid. I got over it in a few days. Tell me again why I should play Russian Roulette with the vaccine?
Oh I think you have put many things in your body that you don’t “trust”

Oh I think you have put many things in your body that you don’t “trust”
Come on, Lesh...thinking isn't your thing.
I don't drink...I don't smoke...I don't do drugs...I eat right and I don't take "vaccines" that haven't been adequately tested! I'm not putting something I don't trust in my body because you get your panties in a bunch about Covid.

Everyone Trump can't co=opt, he attacks. And the cult goes right after them in lock step. Faucci has had to have police protection for himself and his family, just like everyone else Trump goes after. The cult is THAT deranged.

You pack weak insults and bullshit into your posts. No facts, no ideas, no links, just weak insults and the abuse that passes for conservative "intellect".

How come you're not working FuckBoi? There's jobs a plenty out there but you're here all day long.

With everyone getting back to real life these days, I'm getting back to work too. There's a real work outside Grandma's basement. Just ask her.
With all due respect, Dragon Lady...Anthony Fauci has flip flopped more times on Covid than anyone on this planet! Why anyone turns to him for advice on this pandemic mystifies me!

Fraudci has been wrong in everything. He lied under oath.

The fuckwit is a joke.

1. Trump's border policy was a success, illegals waited in Mexico for their hearing. Xiden's "open border" policy is a disaster, infected migrants are spread all over the US as a mega super-spreader event, and its ongoing.
2. Trump is not president, Xiden is and Delta is kicking his ass, thanks to his moronic and criminal "open border" policy.
3. Facts are not theatrics
4. Where did covid come from? Who paid China and the Wuhan Lab to do "gain-of-function" research on bat viruses to make them even more deadly to humans?
5. We blame infected immigrants who Xiden lets roam the US infecting others
6. Trump a retard? Have you ever seen the organization he built? Unlike Xiden who makes money selling the US out.
View attachment 523069
Trumptards still blaming others for THEIR STUPIDITY.
The rest of your Trumptard BS is proof.

6. Trump a retard? Have you ever seen the organization he built? Unlike Xiden who makes money selling the US out.

Yes, Trump is a RETARD, the only people dumber.....................his cult.
Trump is the one selling America out, while making a nice profit.

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)May 13, 2018

Too many jobs in China lost?

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse. Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

Trump drops ZTE sanctions get a $1 billion check.

Forum List

Back