DeSantis Proposes Creation of Department to Investigate and Prosecute Voter Fraud

It's about time. If they don't arrest these people, they'll keep doing it again and again.

---Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) proposed last week the creation of an election integrity unit to investigate and arrest those who commit voter fraud.---

So he's sending them to Mar A Lago first right?

Then to the villages where the other frauds are right?

What fraud took place in Florida?
There is always fraud--

For instance, even in my little florida city, some stupid dem was hiding in the bushes at the end of the parking lot--she would wait for people to come vote and jump out of the bushes asking if she could help them vote.

Wouldn't need them, if your party didn't cheat.
December 4 2021
Two Florida Republicans face felony campaign fraud charges after running independent “ghost candidates” to draw votes from Democrats. “This is the laboratory… for what Republican control would look like in the whole country,” say political analyst Fernand Amandi. He and Orlando Sentinel Senior Reporter Jason Garcia discuss the funding for this dark money scheme and why Governor DeSantis has yet to censure the culprits.

January 5 2022
Yet another Trump voter caught voting twice. Three other residents of The Villages, the sprawling retirement community, have already been charged and there will likely be more. Oddly enough, all registered republicans who voted for Donald J. Trump. Twice.

DeSantis is trying to be the new Trump. Any of you Trumpbots feel like jumping ship worshiping him instead?
If the Democrats successfully tie Trump up in court so he can’t campaign then I definitely will support DeSantis. DeSantis is my Governor and he is a damn good one. I am happy living in the the Free State of Florida.

To me a Trump/DeSantis ticket in 2024 would work well too.

I am sick and tired of all the corrupt politicians in the D.C. Swamp and that includes establishment Republicans as well as Democrats.

1643011879805.jpeg

January 5 2022
Yet another Trump voter caught voting twice. Three other residents of The Villages, the sprawling retirement community, have already been charged and there will likely be more. Oddly enough, all registered republicans who voted for Donald J. Trump. Twice.
Thank you for admitting voter fraud does happen. Now we need audits in all swing states.

It's about time. If they don't arrest these people, they'll keep doing it again and again.

---Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) proposed last week the creation of an election integrity unit to investigate and arrest those who commit voter fraud.---

I like DeSantis. He's make a great prez.

from that site

The 20 being charged with voter fraud face up to five years in prison in addition to a $5,000 fine for the third-degree felony, according to DeSantis.

3rd degree felony?

Maybe, when you see such DIRE consequences in our nation as the result of vote theft/corruption, you would be tempted to make it a first class felony.

Look what we have as a result of Pence not sending elector ballots back to the states who issued 2 sets (etc):

high gas prices
people swarming our borders, some of whom will rob, rape and kill Americans (Oh well, y'all are just a bunch of deplorables anyhow)
high inflation .. very high
high prices .. ditto
everything Trump did un-done

thank God, at least Trump got us 3 justices who saw the idiocy and violence of Roe... and acted appropriately :)

Yeah... for every million votes cast, two or three weren't right... yep... let's spend $500,000,000 to get that sorted !!! :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back