DeSantis Proposes Creation of Department to Investigate and Prosecute Voter Fraud

It's called integrity if you win legitimately, but Biden didn't. But you against investigating fraud either way?
Fraud is investigated...and called out. Every election. It happens. But not in the massive amounts it would have taken to swing the 2020 election.
And I'm still stunned that despite the brays and whining of the Trump supporting lemmings, that Republicans still managed to do better than expected
in the down ballot races. Surely, if there was massive fraud, then Democrats would have swept the board.

Integrity? Republicans have none. He lost. Why is DJT a man you are going to die on a hill for? He's nobody.

Fraud is investigated...and called out. Every election. It happens. But not in the massive amounts it would have taken to swing the 2020 election.
And I'm still stunned that despite the brays and whining of the Trump supporting lemmings, that Republicans still managed to do better than expected
in the down ballot races. Surely, if there was massive fraud, then Democrats would have swept the board.

Integrity? Republicans have none. He lost. Why is DJT a man you are going to die on a hill for? He's nobody.
Yes, you loons had integrity while Trump was president. I mean with the fake investigations and all. Oh, and this.
FB_IMG_1635273372175.jpg

Maybe they should actually find some first

It’s a smart move because it is going to put you people on the offensive why not to create one. Democrats and Liberals fighting against the creation of another Department.

Don't understand why the keep creating laws that are already in the law books!
All they have to do is enforce the laws we've got, instead of wasting tax dollars on creating new laws and the offices that are needed to create and run them.

Shhh... don't tell republican voters that.
lol.

You actually think the republican voters want small government?

That is a tag line, they know the republicans are not small government. It is all about making sure the government forces you to have MY values. Both sides do this shit but at least the democrats tell you that is what they want. The republicans blatantly lie about it.

lol.

You actually think the republican voters want small government?

That is a tag line, they know the republicans are not small government. It is all about making sure the government forces you to have MY values. Both sides do this shit but at least the democrats tell you that is what they want. The republicans blatantly lie about it.
Correct again.

DeSantis and Trump are both way ahead of the curve when it comes to making cutting edge decisions. The only idiots that can't see that are the MSM and the dweebs that listen to them.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
They should establish such a commission in every state, considering the Democrats have made their intentions known through the nationalize voter fraud bill they tried to shove down our throats. And if they catch anyone committing fraud republican or Democrat there should be severe consequences.

They should establish such a commission in every state, considering the Democrats have made their intentions known through the nationalize voter fraud bill they tried to shove down our throats. And if they catch anyone committing fraud republican or Democrat there should be severe consequences.
Exactly. I hope to see such legislation in Texas, Oklahoma, Alabama, and all the other red states very soon.

DeSantis is trying to be the new Trump. Any of you Trumpbots feel like jumping ship worshiping him instead?

You Bidenista's are doing a very good job of imitating Biden, dementia and all.

Forum List

Back