DeSantis Is Happy To Receive Emergency Aid That He Callously Voted To Deny Hurricane Sandy Victims

I'm a veteran too, and you using the VA has absolutely jack shit to do with your comment that Democrats vote NO on bills helping veterans, when it is Democrats who most usually SPONSOR the bills for VA funding, VA improvements, and veteran assistance.

Clearly, you are misinformed. Like a lot of veterans, you have bought into this myth that Democrats don't want to help veterans, when the OPPOSITE is true.

Please get a fucking clue, while you still can.
Good Job showing you can't read. Try again

"Same thing democrats do with Veterans Bills **that get nay votes**"

Nowhere did I say dems were the ones to vote no, they are however the ones that load bills with Pork

Do you understand it now shit for brains?

"That get nay votes" means nay (no) votes from Democrats.

You trying to backtrack after you've been called out is not a good look. Just admit you're clueless and move on.
No dumbass I was referring to the Burn Pit bill Republicans voted against because it was loaded with pork. Good Job once again proving you can't read. Bet you scored under 30 on the ASVAB didn't you

I'm a veteran too, and you using the VA has absolutely jack shit to do with your comment that Democrats vote NO on bills helping veterans, when it is Democrats who most usually SPONSOR the bills for VA funding, VA improvements, and veteran assistance.

Clearly, you are misinformed. Like a lot of veterans, you have bought into this myth that Democrats don't want to help veterans, when the OPPOSITE is true.

Please get a fucking clue, while you still can.
I say yer a stinkin' liar.And No Vet.My conclusion.
The way you never prove anything just swear and paint anyone
who disagrees with you names and call them a liar.
Meaning you are on a message board to castigate NOT Debate.
Because it's a provable fact that Leftists Do Not Debate.
Nor Apologize.Or admit wrong.

You can believe whatever you want about me.

1664504114140.png

129. You?
Now I know you're a fucking liar and never served a day in your life. The highest score you can get is 99.

You're busted, go have another another McRib and choke on it you Stolen Valor

Edit - and you did a fast edit from 120 to 129 LOL you're still caught

You're absolutely right, I just busted his lies wide open

Now I know you're a fucking liar and never served a day in your life. The highest score you can get is 99.

You're busted, go have another another McRib and choke on it you Stolen Valor

Edit - and you did a fast edit from 120 to 129 LOL you're still caught

Nope, when I enlisted in 1985, I got a 129 on my ASVAB. I remember it well. You're really dumb enough to think I'm gonna make that up, and pretend I'm a vet?

:laugh:

Nope, when I enlisted in 1985, I got a 129 on my ASVAB. I remember it well. You're really dumb enough to think I'm gonna make that up, and pretend I'm a vet?

I caught you lying twice. The highest score is and has been 99, and you tried a fast edit from 120 to 129

You're a fraud

Edit - next time you wanna make up a lie do research first and don't try bullshitting a former recruiter

I caught you lying twice. The highest score is and has been 99, and you tried a fast edit from 120 to 129

You're a fraud

Edit - next time you wanna make up a lie do research first and don't try bullshitting a former recruiter

I don't know what you're talking about the "edit", another part of your ignorance, but things have changed since 1985. Are you too dumb to know that? Seriously? My MOS, 68FX1, has been reclassed and I no longer know what it is called, but there is no 68FX1 anymore.

One thing about arguing with idiots: I'm happy I'm not one.

I don't know what you're talking about the "edit", another part of your ignorance, but things have changed since 1985. Are you too dumb to know that? Seriously? My MOS, 68FX1, has been reclassed and I no longer know what it is called, but there is no 68FX1 anymore.

You been fossilized, dude.

You know damn well you had 120 first then switched it to 129, you also know damn well you've never served a day in your life and that you're a lying shitbag

And that's not an MOS. A MOS has 2 numbers 1 letter so 68F not 68FX1

Keep digging your hole IDIOT

😎

Facts are NOT propaganda. Why were so many billions included in that bill which had NOTHING to do with Sandy?

The bill allocates billions to dozens of federal agencies, including the National Park Service, the Smithsonian, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, the Secret Service, the Federal Aviation Administration and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
more propaganda from you

Forum List

Back