Did you know that DeSantis requested federal aid?

Those aren't leftist fetishes, Hollie. Every single thing in your post is something that Republicans are pitching a fit over, not Democrats. We're the ones defending individual rights, and it's really none of YOUR BUSINESS what other people do with their bodies.

We're not the people who keep bringing up this stuff endlessly and going on and on until they're all worked up into some kind of frenzie at the mere idea of the existence of what other people are doing with their genitals.

We're not all worked up about gas stoves or ceiling fans either. I love my gas stove, but yeah, I grew up with a gas stove and I have asthma. Maybe there is something to it. I'm certainly not going to go batshit crazy if gas stoves get banned.

Nobody is doing any of the things you're fantasizing about except in the fevered brains of Republicans. None of that shit is happening which why we're not the ones talking about itl.
They certainly are Dem / Marxist fetishes. And yes, it is the Dems / Marxists who are aggressively pushing the insanity of banning ceiling fans, gas stoves, incandescent light bulbs, pressing tranny story time with men dressed as grotesques caricatures of women, men can get pregnant, doping children with dangerous hormones, chemical castration of young boys, and loping the breasts off of teen age girls.

To deny the above are not happening is ludicrous but enjoy your conspiracy theories.

I would be fine with that As long as it applies to All natural disasters.

So that means all the red states that get tornadoes a lot, It would be on their own as well.
Just like I chose to live in a state that is prone to hurricanes they live in a state prone to tornadoes. They shouldn't pay for my hurricanes and I shouldn't pay for their tornadoes. Nobody should pay for California earthquakes.

Ron Paul exposed the corruption, incompetency and inefficiency of FEMA several years ago. Just another big government agency that soaks up tons of taxpayer's money and gives very little in return.

Do away with it. I will take personal responsibility to be prepared for hurricanes.

Personal responsibility is something Liberals have a very difficult time understanding.

He also voted against aid for hurricane Sandy victims.

Don't you guys think it's pretty hypocritical to denigrare aid for others and then demand it for yourself?

But it's what republicans always do.

And he won't even meet with Joe Biden.

View attachment 823554
They always do! :cool-45:

The reason is, you aren't telling the truth.
As a member of Congress, DeSantis supported emergency disaster relief funding for Hurricane Sandy, but he did not support the additional pork spending that ended up in the final relief bill,”

Perhaps you should stop believing democrats.
Turns out there was very little to no pork in it...

They give a good itemised bill there...

It was straight bullshit... They didn't want to pay it so they spread bullshit about the bill that they know their supporters will swallow...
It is simple, their supporters then justified that to stop aid to mainly blue states...

And I will keep calling you an ignorant animal who licks his balls instead of thinks. Oh, you can't read either.
Awww... poor lying retard is still fixated on my balls. :itsok:

Sorry, you fucking lying degenerate - you cannot lick my balls. No matter how many times you ask. Get that?

But please, please keep coming back. Love to keep calling you a lying retard. :auiqs.jpg:

Just like I chose to live in a state that is prone to hurricanes they live in a state prone to tornadoes. They shouldn't pay for my hurricanes and I shouldn't pay for their tornadoes. Nobody should pay for California earthquakes.

Ron Paul exposed the corruption, incompetency and inefficiency of FEMA several years ago. Just another big government agency that soaks up tons of taxpayer's money and gives very little in return.

Do away with it. I will take personal responsibility to be prepared for hurricanes.

Personal responsibility is something Liberals have a very difficult time understanding.
You know most of the relief goes to states that vote GOP...

Ron Pauls showed jack shit at the time... He didn't like FEMA, I understand, he had fringe views on all Government being small and if you get hit by freak accident it is your personaol responsibility...
Remember, when asked what will you do if you get sick and have no insurance, his supporters started chanting 'Let him die'... Not one GOP candidate told them to shut up... Letting your fellow citizen die shouldn't be an option..

Awww... poor lying retard is still fixated on my balls. :itsok:

Sorry, you fucking lying degenerate - you cannot lick my balls. No matter how many times you ask. Get that?

But please, please keep coming back. Love to keep calling you a lying retard. :auiqs.jpg:
It's impossible to call you ignorant. You will die before you figure it out. You make dog vomiting up the cat box look palatable. I thought you licked your balls because you are attracted by the stench! As it turns out, that's how lonely you really are. This is all the social life that you have.

You know most of the relief goes to states that vote GOP...

Ron Pauls showed jack shit at the time... He didn't like FEMA, I understand, he had fringe views on all Government being small and if you get hit by freak accident it is your personaol responsibility...
Remember, when asked what will you do if you get sick and have no insurance, his supporters started chanting 'Let him die'... Not one GOP candidate told them to shut up... Letting your fellow citizen die shouldn't be an option..

You mean like the Democrat voters in New Orleans? They got a shitload of FEMA money after Katrina because the idiot Democrat Senator for LA divertied Corps of Engineers money to pay off the Unions in her state.

But to answer your stupid uneducated comment. Go read my post. I said no FEMA money for anybody, no matter where they live.

By the way stupid Moon Bat. There is no such thing as red States and Blue States. That is a moniker made up by USA Today during the 2000 Presidential election. It is America and those filthy ass Democrat controlled big city ghetto shitholes. Like New Orleans in LA, Memphis in TN, Atlanta in GA and Chicago in IL.

It's impossible to call you ignorant. You will die before you figure it out. You make dog vomiting up the cat box look palatable. I thought you licked your balls because you are attracted by the stench! As it turns out, that's how lonely you really are. This is all the social life that you have.
Awww... the poor lying retard is still fixated on my balls. :itsok:

One more time - No you cannot lick my balls. No matter how many times you ask. Get that?

Awww... the poor lying retard is still fixated on my balls. :itsok:

One more time - No you cannot lick my balls. No matter how many times you ask. Get that?

You have buck teeth so you can trim your toe nails, but, you eat the fungus crumbles! No. Toe jam will not increase your IQ. But a good dentist can fix your teeth.

YOu got confused and you're lashing out.

It's OK, I understand.
You were angry and emotive and retreated to juvenile name-calling.

You should avoid these threads because you’re not emotionally or intellectually prepared to post like a grownup.

Cop out.

YOu're a fucking liar.

And you're too cowardly to admit it.
Wrong, I just have no interest in continueing this discussion. I can't think of anything more boring than listening to your petulant whining.

dude, floriduh is the most unAmerican state in the country.
While your best efforts in this thread amounts to making a fool of yourself with juvenile name- calling….

Among the nation's 10 largest economies, Florida experienced the fastest real (i.e., adjusted for inflation) growth in GDP for the 4 years ending in the first quarter of 2023...Jul 31, 2023

And,

Marc Goldwein, senior policy director for the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, said the dynamic reflects core differences between states' tax bases. California and New York saw their populations shrink by about 294,000 residents in the year through July 1, 2022, while Florida and Texas added about 888,000 ...Jun 30, 2023

Now. Just say …duh.

You have buck teeth so you can trim your toe nails, but, you eat the fungus crumbles! No. Toe jam will not increase your IQ. But a good dentist can fix your teeth.
Poor retard. Still focused on my body! First, it was my balls, then my ass... now my mouth? :laughing0301:

Gad, aren't you ashamed to beg a stranger to lick his balls? Man, you are not only a lying retard but a shameless one!

But, keep coming back, lying retard. Having a lot of fun exposing you for the lying retard you are! :itsok:

We're not all worked up about gas stoves or ceiling fans either. I love my gas stove, but yeah, I grew up with a gas stove and I have asthma. Maybe there is something to it. I'm certainly not going to go batshit crazy if gas stoves get banned.

But you said "We're the ones defending individual rights".
Were you lying? Or did your gas stove make you a moron?

Forum List

Back