Did you know that DeSantis requested federal aid?

Poor retard. Still focused on my body! First, it was my balls, then my ass... now my mouth? :laughing0301:

Gad, aren't you ashamed to beg a stranger to lick his balls? Man, you are not only a lying retard but a shameless one!

But, keep coming back, lying retard. Having a lot of fun exposing you for the lying retard you are! :itsok:
Only because you love the crunch of body lice. I keep telling you, Dr Pimple Popper isn't a new restaurant. You have to root around the dumpster as usual.

Only because you love the crunch of body lice. I keep telling you, Dr Pimple Popper isn't a new restaurant. You have to root around the dumpster as usual.
Awww... poor lying retard can't stay away from my balls! :laughing0301:

Poor retard. Not getting enough at home, eh? That's sad when even retards don't want you.

No wonder you are here, begging to lick my balls and my ass!

Sorry, retard. No can do. No matter how many times you come begging... my answer is the same - nope & nada.

But hey, don't go away mad... here is your prize... YOU HAVE BEEN NOMINATED AS THIS SITE'S LYING RETARD!!!

:auiqs.jpg:

Awww... poor lying retard can't stay away from my balls! :laughing0301:

Poor retard. Not getting enough at home, eh? That's sad when even retards don't want you.

No wonder you are here, begging to lick my balls and my ass!

Sorry, retard. No can do. No matter how many times you come begging... my answer is the same - nope & nada.

But hey, don't go away mad... here is your prize... YOU HAVE BEEN NOMINATED AS THIS SITE'S LYING RETARD!!!

:auiqs.jpg:
at first I thought you were misinformed, then I realized that you are just stupid and tired of giving yourself blow jobs and sucking your own diseased toes. Does it please you to imagine my attentions? You have certainly made enough of them up. Now shove your roaches back under your shirt. It's almost time for the library to close.

at first I thought you were misinformed, then I realized that you are just stupid and tired of giving yourself blow jobs and sucking your own diseased toes. Does it please you to imagine my attentions? You have certainly made enough of them up. Now shove your roaches back under your shirt. It's almost time for the library to close.
Awww... back so soon? Poor lying retard. You sit at home dreaming about my balls, do ya? :laughing0301:

But nope. You can't come a 100 feet of my balls. So there.

But, you are still a lying retard!!!

See ya soon. I know you can't stay away from my balls! :auiqs.jpg:

Awww... back so soon? Poor lying retard. You sit at home dreaming about my balls, do ya? :laughing0301:

But nope. You can't come a 100 feet of my balls. So there.

But, you are still a lying retard!!!

See ya soon. I know you can't stay away from my balls! :auiqs.jpg:
The only thing I would do to your balls is castrate you and make your dreams come true by sticking them in your toothless mouth. Think of how good that would feel.

Why would a man such as yourself fantasize sexually about a complete stranger? You have every appearance of being lice ridden, crawling with vermin eating maggots from a tuna can. Yet you imagine you have a level of intelligence that you don't come close to possessing. Why would you challenge your betters?

The only thing I would do to your balls is castrate you and make your dreams come true by sticking them in your toothless mouth. Think of how good that would feel.

Why would a man such as yourself fantasize sexually about a complete stranger? You have every appearance of being lice ridden, crawling with vermin eating maggots from a tuna can. Yet you imagine you have a level of intelligence that you don't come close to possessing. Why would you challenge your betters?
Poor poor lying retard. Still dreaming about licking my balls, eh? Tut...tut. Sad :itsok:

But nope. No can do. Not for a lying retard like you.

But hey, keep coming back. And I will keep telling the world that you got caught being a lying filthy retard.

Can't stay away can you. You must have a serious crush. What's the matter did everyone at the homeless shelter turn you down? Take a bath. It might help. It's the stink.

Can't stay away can you. You must have a serious crush. What's the matter did everyone at the homeless shelter turn you down? Take a bath. It might help. It's the stink.
Awww... looke here. My personal ball-licking, ass-sniffing lying retard is back here for more! :laughing0301:

Keep coming back and I will keep telling everyone how you got caught being A LYING RETARD. Deal?

So you can't.

You fuckin' liar.

Isn't that cute, the racist thinks you get to set your own standard. One no one else gets, just you! Everyone else has to clear a totally different standard than you do! Sure, racist, sure.

You are at best silent every time Democrats start whipping out the Uncle Toms as punishment for blacks disagreeing with them, their white masters. You'd be losing your mind if Republicans did that. But it's Democrat racism and you're a racist, so you sit and purr like a kitten.

Yeah, you are a racist, every time

dude, floriduh is the most unAmerican state in the country.

Turns out Americans all want to live here. We're tired of your crime, sex trafficking, slave trading, prosecution of crime victims and we love our cops. We also don't want you showing your sick gay sex to children.

You're Unamerican, racist

The sun rises in the East...

The sun sets in the West...

And Republicans are hypocrites when it comes to funding Disaster Relief... no to others... yes, please, for themselves.

It's a fact of Nature.

An understandable hypocrisy given that Democrats want to buy the future votes of every Beaner on face of the planet.

Forum List

Back