DeSantis Is Happy To Receive Emergency Aid That He Callously Voted To Deny Hurricane Sandy Victims

You know damn well you had 120 first then switched it to 129, you also know damn well you've never served a day in your life and that you're a lying shitbag

And that's not an MOS. A MOS has 2 numbers 1 letter so 68F not 68FX1

Keep digging your hole IDIOT

😎
I knew you'd say that. You know, I could make this easy, but I'll give you a hint: Xray 1 is an identifier that meant I was qualified to work on the AH-64. At least it was in the early 90's.

Yes, you're dumb. That was established on the last page. I'm not holding it against you, you probably try hard in life.

I knew you'd say that. You know, I could make this easy, but I'll give you a hint: Xray 1 is an identifier that meant I was qualified to work on the AH-64. At least it was in the early 90's.

Yes, you're dumb. That was established on the last page. I'm not holding it against you, you probably try hard in life.
And you're lying again. The AH-64 wasn't deployed until 1986 so if you went in 1985 how did you qualify for a job that didn't exist yet?

That's 3 lies, wanna keep going McFib?

Last edited:
And you're lying again. The AH-64 wasn't deployed until 1986 so if you went in 1985 how did you qualify for a job that didn't exist yet?
Oh sweet Jesus, how many times are you going to sound stupid?

I don't even know what to say anymore to someone of your diminished ability. I didn't go thru the Apache Training Brigade until 1990, on my second enlistment.

Are you really a veteran?

Once upon a time (2013 to be exact), a nasty little first-term Congressman named Ronald DeSantis decided he wanted to make a big, big statement in order to ingratiate himself with a group of fellow conservatives that called themselves the “Tea Party.“ In a gesture that foreshadowed what would later become his trademark “LOL, let’s own the Libs” strategy, and timely occurring the day after he was sworn into office, DeSantis voted to deny billions in relief to New York and New Jersey residents whose lives had been ravaged by one of this nation’s most destructive national disasters, the “Superstorm” known as Hurricane Sandy.

As reported at the time by Steve Contorno, writing for the Tampa Bay Times:

That will make for an awkward moment in a Presidential debate won't it?
He's a hypocrite in a lot of ways. Look at his buddy that just resigned from his job because photos of him and the KKK surfaced. Klansman tend to stick together. Draw your own conclusions.

Once upon a time (2013 to be exact), a nasty little first-term Congressman named Ronald DeSantis decided he wanted to make a big, big statement in order to ingratiate himself with a group of fellow conservatives that called themselves the “Tea Party.“ In a gesture that foreshadowed what would later become his trademark “LOL, let’s own the Libs” strategy, and timely occurring the day after he was sworn into office, DeSantis voted to deny billions in relief to New York and New Jersey residents whose lives had been ravaged by one of this nation’s most destructive national disasters, the “Superstorm” known as Hurricane Sandy.

As reported at the time by Steve Contorno, writing for the Tampa Bay Times:

That will make for an awkward moment in a Presidential debate won't it?

DeSantis is really scary for you, huh?

"Where's Jackie?"

Since they held the House the argument is that they were pretty incompetent.
Give it up already... The bull crap has been tried here as a first shot across the Desantis bow, and it failed.

Desantis wins the day, and has NOTHING to be Ashamed of.

In fact it might just start an early audit pertaining to bill's that were attempted to be pushed through like that, otherwise just to cover that aspect of what you Democrat's think that you are so cunningly smart at when pulling a stunt like you are trying to pull here on Desantis.

I'm a veteran too, and you using the VA has absolutely jack shit to do with your comment that Democrats vote NO on bills helping veterans, when it is Democrats who most usually SPONSOR the bills for VA funding, VA improvements, and veteran assistance.

Clearly, you are misinformed. Like a lot of veterans, you have bought into this myth that Democrats don't want to help veterans, when the OPPOSITE is true.

Please get a fucking clue, while you still can.
Yeah you Democrat's love veteran's alright, what like that time of closing down as many bases as you could in favor of weakening our military because we were going to be this new Utopic world globalist evil SOCIETY that would no longer need the United States military in the capacity it was therefore needed in the past ? Brac (base realignment commission), it was famously called. Then you all were destroying the military so bad, that it was having to cannibalize old planes and equipment for parts and accessories. Then you all began using the military in your social experiments in which has been undermining it's goals of strength and unity ever since.

Let's get one of these so called major media platforms to interview the older veterans still living, and to ask them about all the hell you Democrat's have put them through.

Last edited:
Yeah you Democrat's love veteran's alright, what like that time of closing down as many bases as you could in favor of weakening our military because we were going to be this new Utopic world globalist evil SOCIETY that would no longer need the United States military in the capacity it was therefore needed in the past ? Brac (base realignment commission), it was famously called. Then you all were destroying the military so bad, that it was having to cannibalize old planes and equipment for parts and accessories. Then you all began using the military in your social experiments in which has been undermining it's goals of strength and unity ever since.

Let's get one of these so called major media platforms to interview the older veterans still living, and to ask them about all the hell you Democrat's have put them through.
BRAC was a Conservative initiative

DeSaintis is amazing.

Cool under fire.

Top Gov
Screen-Shot-2022-08-23-at-12.53.42-PM.png

yes - ron deathsentence was in the military ...

however it's a pretty scummy thing he did by peddling that he was & did more than he actually was.

he's nothing but a poser....

Former Navy Pilot Rips 'Pathetic' Ron DeSantis Over 'Top Gun' Stunt​

Ed Mazza
August 24, 2022·1 min read

A former U.S. Navy pilot is calling out Ron DeSantis for his new “Top Gun”-themed campaign ad in which the Republican Florida governor calls himself “Top Gov.”

“It’s not just cringey,” said Ken Harbaugh. “It’s literally Navy pilot cosplay.”

In the widely mocked ad, DeSantis donned aviator shades and a bomber jacket and plopped into what appeared to be the pilot’s seat of a fighter jet as he talked about taking on the “corporate media.”

Harbaugh, a former Navy pilot and host of the “Burn the Boats” podcast, showed off his own jacket in a video posted by progressive PAC MeidasTouch.

“Now, unlike Ron DeSantis, I didn’t pick this jacket up at Party City,” Harbaugh said. “These are actual pilot wings.”

Harbaugh noted that while DeSantis did serve in the Navy, it was as an attorney.

“Nothing wrong with that,” Harbaugh said. “Until you start strutting around the flight line wearing aviator shades and pretending to be a badass.”

He added:

“This tough guy act is pathetic, especially from someone like Ron DeSantis. This campaign ad from Ron DeSantis is just one more example of a Republican politician appropriating the honor of others because he has none.”
Harbaugh concluded by giving DeSantis a new callsign: Wedge or “the simplest tool known to man.”
Former Navy Pilot Rips 'Pathetic' Ron DeSantis Over 'Top Gun' Stunt

See his full response below:

"That get nay votes" means nay (no) votes from Democrats.

You trying to backtrack after you've been called out is not a good look. Just admit you're clueless and move on.
Yuz pathetic leftist pukes aren't even worth a dime a dozen.
Like the only news you git is from CNN and MSNBC.
Abject known,provable Liars of the first order.At some message boards
you'd be given a warning about how you Castigate other posters
instead proving or disproving a topic.This isn't some penal colony like
in - Papillon - { 1973 } or even lunchtime at Rikers island.
I think many here understand the need some have to act all huffy as
if The Final Authority on topics.Ironically w/o ever making a case.
That was the Obama way.Now the Biden way.
Sane americans have learned that lesson the hard way.
All things in baby steps.Whining is not recommended.This here
ain't nursery school for those who can't earn their GED.

yes - ron deathsentence was in the military ...

however it's a pretty scummy thing he did by peddling that he was & did more than he actually was.

he's nothing but a poser....

Former Navy Pilot Rips 'Pathetic' Ron DeSantis Over 'Top Gun' Stunt​

Ed Mazza
August 24, 2022·1 min read

A former U.S. Navy pilot is calling out Ron DeSantis for his new “Top Gun”-themed campaign ad in which the Republican Florida governor calls himself “Top Gov.”

“It’s not just cringey,” said Ken Harbaugh. “It’s literally Navy pilot cosplay.”

In the widely mocked ad, DeSantis donned aviator shades and a bomber jacket and plopped into what appeared to be the pilot’s seat of a fighter jet as he talked about taking on the “corporate media.”

Harbaugh, a former Navy pilot and host of the “Burn the Boats” podcast, showed off his own jacket in a video posted by progressive PAC MeidasTouch.

“Now, unlike Ron DeSantis, I didn’t pick this jacket up at Party City,” Harbaugh said. “These are actual pilot wings.”

Harbaugh noted that while DeSantis did serve in the Navy, it was as an attorney.

“Nothing wrong with that,” Harbaugh said. “Until you start strutting around the flight line wearing aviator shades and pretending to be a badass.”

He added:

Harbaugh concluded by giving DeSantis a new callsign: Wedge or “the simplest tool known to man.”
Former Navy Pilot Rips 'Pathetic' Ron DeSantis Over 'Top Gun' Stunt

See his full response below:

Won't flush with ordinary Real Americans.Who can sniff out the real
posers better than a veteran Blood Hound.Knowing it took time to
flush out the " Corrupted " Mainstream media and the Real
Deep State which did and does exist.And how Obama smirked and
laughed-off the hardened fact that Trump WAS spied-on.
Now to futher add insult On Purpose ... this RAID on his residence
where this Pathetic FBI rifled thru both Melania's { Former First Lady }
and son Baron's bedrooms.History cannot nor should not take this
sort of thing lightly.It's the stuff of Stalinists.

Forum List

Back