DeSantis is a GOAT. Ends permanent allimoney

i can see doing this for new divorces but what about the older ladies who are totally dependent on this? I see both sides...men having to work well pass retirement age while paying but there needs to be some sort of transition for the older ladies who depend on alimony...

personally i never understand anyone wanting to be dependent on anothers income...even in marriage...i like most on here started work young ...i was 14 and i have worked all my life...till 2014

i can see doing this for new divorces but what about the older ladies who are totally dependent on this? I see both sides...men having to work well pass retirement age while paying but there needs to be some sort of transition for the older ladies who depend on alimony...

personally i never understand anyone wanting to be dependent on anothers income...even in marriage...i like most on here started work young ...i was 14 and i have worked all my life...till 2014
Agree. There should be consideration to age. Someone who divorces in her 60s, and unable to get a job, is very different that someone in her 40s.

Agree. There should be consideration to age. Someone who divorces in her 60s, and unable to get a job, is very different that someone in her 40s.
Regardless of how old they are when they decide to divorce, she made the choice. No reason she should be showered with cash, and prizes like a game show contestant. And women overwhelmingly are the ones to file for divorce.

not one link to prove that ....just your bs...bitter divorce man or what?
Bitter? That's cute. Widowed as if it were your business. However your wanting to make it personal suggests that any bitterness was likely a bit of projection on your part... Hmmm

not one link to prove that ....just your bs...bitter divorce man or what?
"Whether accepted or not, there is one fact that cannot be disputed. And that is that women initiate divorce more often than men on average. Numerous studies have shown this. In fact, nearly 70 percent of divorces are initiated by women."
Here a quick link. Not hard to find.

And hardly uncommon knowledge.

let me find the stats....while men gain after a divorce women will fall into poverty...

the link also proves what you said about women filing twice as much as men....that is surprising to me..i wonder why...

i dont see marriage that way..at all...nor do i see a prince charming....i have only been married once....i am the 2nd wife...i credit this to my main theory that you dont have to marry a man to fuck him

Forum List

Back