DeSantis is a GOAT. Ends permanent allimoney

Bull snot. There's a LOT of working moms. She shouldn't get a pass on her responsibilities just because she had children and a divorce. These alimony moochers are no better than welfare moochers.
Nope. The young children should be maintained in the same manner as before the divorce. If Mom was staying home with her 5 and 7 year olds, then she should be given enough money to maintain that until the kids are older.

Young children have had enough of a disruption by having Dad no longer a presence in the house. Now you want to send them to after-school programs rather than home to Mom, as they are used to? Get over your anger toward women enough to understand that it is important to provide SOME stability to the children involved.

Nope. The young children should be maintained in the same manner as before the divorce. If Mom was staying home with her 5 and 7 year olds, then she should be given enough money to maintain that until the kids are older.

Young children have had enough of a disruption by having Dad no longer a presence in the house. Now you want to send them to after-school programs rather than home to Mom, as they are used to? Get over your anger toward women enough to understand that it is important to provide SOME stability to the children involved.

This ain't about the children. It's about the blood sucking ex wives who think they're entitled to the part of the ex husbands livelihood, just because she didn't want him anymore.

This ain't about the children. It's about the blood sucking ex wives who think they're entitled to the part of the ex husbands livelihood, just because she didn't want him anymore.
So you’re going to make the children suffer more due to your anger over your ex-wife. And how do you know she didn’t want him? Maybe the SOB screwed around, she found out, and dumped his ass. Would that change your assessment?

So you’re going to make the children suffer more due to your anger over your ex-wife. And how do you know she didn’t want him? Maybe the SOB screwed around, she found out, and dumped his ass. Would that change your assessment?
No. The person who filed for divorce is the one responsible for the change. As such it should be up to that party to make up the difference. Ya know, like... Take responsibility for their actions.

LMAO.. "Make the children suffer?" Can you get anymore dramatic?

When I found out my then wife was cheating, I forgave her (twice). Her next husband forgave her for cheating on him a few times. And her third husband also had to forgive her for the same reason.

So who's putting the children through all that?

Do you know how many women I know who have 2 or 3 or 4 baby daddies? The woman down the street, 27yrs old, just gave birth to her 4th. 3 different dads. And she's collecting child support from all 3, plus welfare.

So seriously, who's the ones that suffer? At this point, it's 3 different dads.

Last edited:
LMAO.. "Make the children suffer?" Can you get anymore dramatic?

When I found out my then wife was cheating, I forgave her (twice). Her next husband forgave her for cheating on him a few times. And her third husband also had to forgive her for the same reason.

So who's putting the children through all that?

Do you know how many women I know who have 2 or 3 or 4 baby daddies? The woman down the street, 27yrs old, just gave birth to her 4th. 3 different dads. And she's collecting child support from all 3, plus welfare.

So seriously, who's the ones that suffer? At this point, it's 3 different dads.
But that’s not the scenario I asked about. I realize you’re angry at women because of your skanky wife, but what about the husband who screws around? The wife needs to put up with that shit, or else downgrade the lifestyle and comfort of her children.

No. The person who filed for divorce is the one responsible for the change. As such it should be up to that party to make up the difference. Ya know, like... Take responsibility for their actions.
Not if the husbands screws around. Why doesn‘t HE have to be responsible for his actions?

Forum List

Back