DeSantis is a GOAT. Ends permanent allimoney

let me find the stats....while men gain after a divorce women will fall into poverty...

the link also proves what you said about women filing twice as much as men....that is surprising to me..i wonder why...
How you could be surprised by such common knowledge is beyond comprehension.

now how do we all feel about child support?
I was a single dad for years. Never got a dime. Then when my youngest went back to her mother I still paid 600 per month despite having her sister.
On top of that I had to goto court to avoid paying my ex for the 5 years I raised the girls.

The system is SEVERELY stacked against men.

i credit this to my main theory that you dont have to marry a man to fuck him
And men have figured out that most women take this tack. Small wonder marriage rates are plummeting. Why buy the cow, when the milk is free..?

the problem with child support is the concern of child support on both sides...mothers see it as their money to spend as they please..fathers want it only used for the child...

and i firmly believe that the parent regardless of sex that doesnt have the kids need to pay some type of support...

For the record I filed for divorce both times.

1st wife dove off the deep end of religion. (12 years)

2nd wife was writing her own scripts and lost control of her ability to stay sober. I did let her stay with me for several years afterwards but in a separate room and on the condition that I wanted NO PILLS in my house. Ultimately had to force her out because she kept relapsing. (8 years)

the problem with child support is the concern of child support on both sides...mothers see it as their money to spend as they please..fathers want it only used for the child...

and i firmly believe that the parent regardless of sex that doesnt have the kids need to pay some type of support...
There should be one standard flat rate, applied across the board per child. Much like welfare. Seeing these celebrities having to pay tens, of thousands per month is ludicrous. Meanwhile some poor kid might get 300 bucks a month. So. You see it's a racket, as the state also profits from child support. So they wring a man for everything he's worth.

There should be one standard flat rate, applied across the board per child. Much like welfare. Seeing these celebrities having to pay tens, of thousands per month is ludicrous. Meanwhile some poor kid might get 300 bucks a month. So. You see it's a racket, as the state also profits from child support. So they wring a man for everything he's worth.
The courts set the payments based on maintaining a lifestyle not on actual needs.

The reasoning, at least in my state, is that the child should have the same economic opportunities as if its parents were still married even if they are not. Accordingly, they combine the incomes to set the amount based on the statutory formula and then prorate that between the parties based on their share of that total and then force the parent whose house the child isn't living in to pay their part to the parent in whose house the child resides.

Forum List

Back