desantis feuds with NBC.

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
So, Little Ronnie is in the outs with ABC, owned by Disney. Now he is after NBC. I guess CBS is next? That leaves.....FOX as his only media coverage? Way to go Ronnie.

So, Little Ronnie is in the outs with ABC, owned by Disney. Now he is after NBC. I guess CBS is next? That leaves.....FOX as his only media coverage? Way to go Ronnie.

Good. She lied about Florida not teaching anything about slavery, then tried the walkback non-aplogy to mean they weren't teaching it the right way.

Another point to DeSantis on how to handle a partisan media hack.

Must suck to be you, not living in a FREE state like Florida..Do your Master demand that you defend their fucked up actions in those Blue States?

You should be happy jimboliar, at least your scumbag networks will get some extra viewers for a while.

Meatball Ron doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell to becoming President.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #AllRepublicansHaveForAmericaIsMORECultureWarBS
God knows we wouldn't want a competent President...you know...someone who was a Governor of a State that people are flocking to because the liberal States they're from are turning into cesspools of crime and woke stupidity!
No...let's keep the guy who was the dumbest man in the Senate for the better part of forty years and who's own boss when he was Vice President warned us not to underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up! Then as a cherry on the top of that sundae we get the worst Vice President in modern times...a woman who used sex to get ahead and now finds herself in a job in which she's totally over her head!

Not fully, and if you're leaving out important aspects of history, you aren't teaching history at all. You're, instead, pushing propaganda.

By "fully" you mean the spin you want added to include people today as guilty of blood libel for the sins of their past.

Otherwise known as CRT.

The China/DemoKKKrat media are telling the exact same lies about Desantis that they told about Trump. Same script.

Not fully, and if you're leaving out important aspects of history, you aren't teaching history at all. You're, instead, pushing propaganda.
What is your specific complaint regarding Florida's curriculum?

Are you equally outraged that a monolithic number of school children in Chicago and Baltimore can't perform basic reading and math?

We both know the answer to that. You couldn't care less. You don't care about people; you care about the party. For you, the party/state is everything and nothing else and nobody else matters.

You mean the state that wants to send teachers and librarians to prison if they mention that racism exists, or talk about any other topic that TheParty disapproves of?

You are one screwed up little fascist.

Liar. The curriculum goes over that, from before the Civil War to the civil rights movement.

What it doesn't allow is blaming white kids today for the sins of their fathers and mothers (at this point grandmothers and grandfathers and beyond usually)

Forum List

Back