Side Effects

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Ever watch those drug commercials on TV where every single one of them has a very long list of all of the known or possible side effects, including death, of the particular drug they are advertising? These commercials are paid for by Big Pharma, the supposed enemy of the left. Well, currently there is a commercial on TV featuring several celebrities advocating for the Covid vaccine. At the end it shows that the commercial is paid for by Pfizer. If I'm not mistaken, Pfizer is part of Big Pharma. But, surprise, surprise, the commercial doesn't list one side effect of Pfizer's Covid vaccine, not one. How is that?

Ever watch those drug commercials on TV where every single one of them has a very long list of all of the known or possible side effects, including death, of the particular drug they are advertising? These commercials are paid for by Big Pharma, the supposed enemy of the left. Well, currently there is a commercial on TV featuring several celebrities advocating for the Covid vaccine. At the end it shows that the commercial is paid for by Pfizer. If I'm not mistaken, Pfizer is part of Big Pharma. But, surprise, surprise, the commercial doesn't list one side effect of Pfizer's Covid vaccine, not one. How is that?

Lol, because they know what it does and they made billions of dollars fooling the masses.

There are minimal side effects but none that are common to many people.

I'm given to understand that there is some law or regulation that requires, if a drug is advertised in a manner that states what the drug is actually for, that it must also include in the advertisement a detailed statement about known side effects.

That, I am given to understand, is why you also see advertisements for drugs that are very vague, and do not actually tell you what the drug is supposed to do.

Perhaps whatever provision has been enacted to allow this dangerous experimental mRNA shit to be put into general use without having to go through the usual process of testing it to establish its safety and efficacy, and which shields the manufacturers from liability for any harm caused by these drugs, also gives them an exemption from this regulation as well.

Most of the drugs advertised on tv have minimal side effects. Shouldn't Americans be made aware of possible side effects?
Yes, if pharmaceuticals are advertised? In Canada they're not and we prefer that because nobody should be persuaded by advertising to ask your doctor. about abueriziblabunabetczun.

We go to see a doctor for a professional diagnosis and generaly accept the advice given.

This has proven to maintain our high medical outcome, that is lacking in America. It could have something to do with our much higher life expectancy and our lower infant mortality rate.

Yes, if pharmaceuticals are advertised? In Canada they're not and we prefer that because nobody should be persuaded by advertising to ask your doctor. about abueriziblabunabetczun.

We go to see a doctor for a professional diagnosis and generaly accept the advice given.

This has proven to maintain our high medical outcome, that is lacking in America. It could have something to do with our much higher life expectancy and our lower infant mortality rate.
What's the population in Canada?

Are you trying to get my attention?
No, I'm trying to show you your apples to oranges comparison between Canada and the US.

e-canada-us-population-by-approximate-us-race-ethnicity-category-2006-pie.png

Isn't the Phyzer vaccine a vaccine, and not a prescribed drug?
Are you suggesting that the Pfizer vaccine is not prescribed ? Or that it is not a drug?

A vaccine is a drug but of a specific type that until the WHO and CDC started lying was something that obeyed Koch's postulates .
DYOFR .

I agree that we should not advertise drugs on TV, however, that's not really what this thread is about. It is about the government trying to con Americans into believing that the vaccines have no side effects.

Forum List

Back