DeSantis blames lack of media coverage for resurge of COVID cases

From what I've been reading most of the Covid cases, aren't Covid at all.
That’s interesting... what’s causing the hospitals and morgues to overcrowd in Florida and Texas?
care to show some pics of this overcrowding? so far the only thing i've seen are pics of other countries or events.

no. i didn't think you would. you're too busy selling the bullshit you're told to sell.

The fool still hasn't addressed my calling him an exaggerator and liar about it, 35 minutes later he still hasn't back up his claim in the thread.

That’s interesting... what’s causing the hospitals and morgues to overcrowd in Florida and Texas?
We've got a bit of a scandal rearing it's ugly head down here in Florida about testing and testing results, Slade! A testing center reporting positive tests of 9.84% was counted in the State totals as 98.4%. Several other testing sites showed 100% positive tests...a statistically improbable result! Our local hospital is so empty that 3 floors remain closed. I know the main stream media WANTS the rest of the world to think that Florida is overwhelmed by Covid 19 but the truth is far from that! They have managed to scare the shit out of people again...something that will result in thousands more businesses probably not making it through this pandemic! But that's what you liberals have wanted since this started...isn't it, Slade?

Yup and they have only had 4,520 deaths here in Florida which is my home state.

I doubt the morgues are overflowing.

They have had 4,520 deaths in my home state so I doubt the morgues are overflowing.
https://www.sun-sentinel.com/coronavirus/fl-ne-coronavirus-icu-bed-reporting-rules-change-20200623-dmf4p5nf3few5mvjvh53vixewm-story.html
A good take on all those in the hospitals and ICU

They have had 4,520 deaths in my home state so I doubt the morgues are overflowing.
https://www.sun-sentinel.com/coronavirus/fl-ne-coronavirus-icu-bed-reporting-rules-change-20200623-dmf4p5nf3few5mvjvh53vixewm-story.html

I tend to believe the "press" is overstating much of whats going on in Florida and probably Texas as well.

care to show some pics of this overcrowding? so far the only thing i've seen are pics of other countries or events.

no. i didn't think you would. you're too busy selling the bullshit you're told to sell.

The fool still hasn't addressed my calling him an exaggerator and liar about it, 35 minutes later he still hasn't back up his claim in the thread.
he won't. he used to at least pretend to listen to what you had to say. i found that was bullshit by daring to have a long convo with him he totally glossed over and assigned generic talking point to me to defend.

he's just another fucked up asshole who thinks his shit is art.

he won't. he used to at least pretend to listen to what you had to say. i found that was bullshit by daring to have a long convo with him he totally glossed over and assigned generic talking point to me to defend.

he's just another fucked up asshole who thinks his shit is art.
try posting with a link to back up your bullshit.

What is causing you to exaggerate and lie?
Which exaggeration and lie did I say that you are referring to? I’ll be happy to explain
Quoting you:

"That’s interesting... what’s causing the hospitals and morgues to overcrowd in Florida and Texas?"
Yes I said that. What do you think is a lie?

:auiqs.jpg:

A third time:

"That’s interesting... what’s causing the hospitals and morgues to overcrowd in Florida and Texas?"
Both of which are happening as we speak. Why do you say that’s a lie. Do a little research. Make some calls. Miami hospital has no more ICU beds. Freezer trucks going to morgues for overflow in Texas and Florida and Arizona.

Which exaggeration and lie did I say that you are referring to? I’ll be happy to explain
Quoting you:

A third time:

Both of which are happening as we speak. Why do you say that’s a lie. Do a little research. Make some calls. Miami hospital has no more ICU beds. Freezer trucks going to morgues for overflow in Texas and Florida and Arizona.

We've had 4,520 deaths in Florida from Covid so I doubt our morgues are over flowing.

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+many+deaths+from+Covid+in+Floridea&rlz=1C1GCEU_enUS820US820&oq=how+many+deaths+from+Covid+in+Floridea&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l4.8959j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

We've got a bit of a scandal rearing it's ugly head down here in Florida about testing and testing results, Slade! A testing center reporting positive tests of 9.84% was counted in the State totals as 98.4%. Several other testing sites showed 100% positive tests...a statistically improbable result! Our local hospital is so empty that 3 floors remain closed. I know the main stream media WANTS the rest of the world to think that Florida is overwhelmed by Covid 19 but the truth is far from that! They have managed to scare the shit out of people again...something that will result in thousands more businesses probably not making it through this pandemic! But that's what you liberals have wanted since this started...isn't it, Slade?
That’s not what I want at all... what a horrible thing to say. I’m not in Florida so I can only go off what I read and see. The current reaction of DeSantis is telling me something contrary of what you’re saying. If there wasn’t a problem happening right now then he would be holding to the same blubber he has been spouting in the past. But he isn’t. He is saying there is a problem and a resurgence and it’s because people have become complacent. Why would he be saying that now? Can you explain?

I’m not on my phone 24/7... have real life stuff that creeps in. You’re saying that I’m lying about something at is being reported about on every major news network, including fox. The fact that you’re calling it a lie is pretty ridiculous

I tend to believe the "press" is overstating much of whats going on in Florida and probably Texas as well.
i live in texas.
i had to put off a lot of things i wanted to do this year simply because we had to BE READY
when the initial OK came to start scheduling less extreme surgeries i was able to get booked. sometimes months out due to the flood but with tele-visits now common for simple stuff it's managable.

i've YET to have ANY doctors office tell me this is back on hold or they can't handle what is coming in. the backlog explains the rush but that is to be expected.

when all this first started, my nephew was bitten by a baby copperhead so we took him to a local emergency care and then by ambulance to the hospital. while the emergency care was "busy" they were far from slammed. the hospital was pretty much a barren plastic covered hollywood set.

but i've never seen or watched dallas news that we're in a crisis for hospital beds. so either show the shit or shut the fuck up Slade3200

Quoting you:

A third time:

Yeah in your delusion, which is WHY you never post the evidence.....

It is fast becoming clear you have nothing to back up YOUR claim with, to which you said at POST 3

All you do is evade again and again and again.

Freezer trucks are reported to be going to Texas and Arizona morgues... icu with no beds left in Miami and other hospitals getting close to capacity in Florida. 600 nurses being sent in.

i live in texas.
i had to put off a lot of things i wanted to do this year simply because we had to BE READY
when the initial OK came to start scheduling less extreme surgeries i was able to get booked. sometimes months out due to the flood but with tele-visits now common for simple stuff it's managable.

i've YET to have ANY doctors office tell me this is back on hold or they can't handle what is coming in. the backlog explains the rush but that is to be expected.

when all this first started, my nephew was bitten by a baby copperhead so we took him to a local emergency care and then by ambulance to the hospital. while the emergency care was "busy" they were far from slammed. the hospital was pretty much a barren plastic covered hollywood set.

but i've never seen or watched dallas news that we're in a crisis for hospital beds. so either show the shit or shut the fuck up Slade3200

I agree. Loads of folks are in ICU in Florida just because they have a case of Covid. They aren't dying just being watched.

Quoting you:

A third time:

Do you think we should retool a hospital ship at massive taxpayer expense for covid purposes and send it to Florida?

Freezer trucks are reported to be going to Texas and Arizona morgues... icu with no beds left in Miami and other hospitals getting close to capacity in Florida. 600 nurses being sent in.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Yet you don't post the evidence and link for it.

You talk a lot, but don't back it up when challenged.

You have a gun at your head, preventing you from posting the evidence?

Forum List

Back