The REAL winners in today's political game

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
As another general election nears, and Conservatives and Liberals sit apart, hissing at each other, there is emerging a group of winners in today's political game:

Those disciplined enough to keep their mouths shut!

I own a small business, doing billing and insurance verification for doctors, and watch as these many of these medical professionals lose clients and by extension, $$ by expressing their political views, even knowing many voting for the other side will abandon them.

You never know when you'll need a friend, so don't lose them over a bunch of stuff shirt politicians. ;)

As another general election nears, and Conservatives and Liberals sit apart, hissing at each other, there is emerging a group of winners in today's political game:

Those disciplined enough to keep their mouths shut!

I own a small business, doing billing and insurance verification for doctors, and watch as these many of these medical professionals lose clients and by extension, $$ by expressing their political views, even knowing many voting for the other side will abandon them.

You never know when you'll need a friend, so don't lose them over a bunch of stuff shirt politicians. ;)
I lost a job years ago in part, because the bosses were lefties and I wasn’t. Shit happens.

Forum List

Back