Denver and Miami, Most Likely

0-150.

That is the record of NBA teams down 0-3 to win a 7 game series.

3 teams have been down 0-3 and forced a game 7, I believe the last team to do it was the 1994 Nuggets, who lost to Utah. All 3 teams that forced a game 7 were on the road, this one is the first time the team that was down will play the game 7 at home.
We were just talking about which team had a better chance of doing it. Celtics or Lakers. Clearly I was right the Celtics and one reason is because they have game 7 at home.

What did you say? I want to hear you say it now. I was right. You were wrong. Regardless of what happens game 7 clearly I was right on why Boston had a better chance than LA. One huge reason. Boston is a better team. LA was not a better team than Denver. You say those games were close but Denver was almost always ahead. Toying with the lakers. Sweep em
Told ya.

Denver is the team. It is their turn. They are hungry. Miami has heart though.
I think Denver in 5 only because they will take their foot off the gas in game 2, 3 or 4. Or maybe they lose game one because they are rusty. But I give Miami no chance at this point.

I like what they said on JWill and Max. Remember how you feel right now if the Heat pull off the upset.

Now, I truly don't care who wins. No Harden, Lebron, Green, Durant, Westbrook or Tatum to root against. You'd have to be a total asshole to hate on Jimmy Butler. He was never meant to be the star of this team but he is. He was supposed to be their number 2 guy. He has a great attitude. It's too bad one team has to lose.

Let's put it this way. I believe Denver is going to win, I want Jokic to have a ring. But I would also be happy for Jimmy Butler if he pulled it off.

Watched snippets of Game 1. I don't see how Miami wins this unless they hire a mafia hit man to break Jokic's knee caps.

Denver is so good. I don’t see Miami taking a game

Denver is so good. I don’t see Miami taking a game

I could see Miami winning when they go back to Miami - maybe a game or two -- but Denver's a great shooting team and Jokic is just such a great facilitator. I'm not saying Miami cannot win this series, but they will have to slow the games down and make it a street fight, and that's easier said than done. I'm gonna say Nuggets in 5 - maybe 6

I don't think Miami has the energy to even win a game, they had a hard slog against Boston and Denver is unbeaten at home in the playoffs. I've got Miami winning game 3, that's their only win of the series.

I don't think Miami has the energy to even win a game, they had a hard slog against Boston and Denver is unbeaten at home in the playoffs. I've got Miami winning game 3, that's their only win of the series.

Conditioning is definitely going to be a factor the first two games, considering how hard Miami has worked to get here compared to Denver, and also because of the altitude. Conditioning has probably gotten better the last 20 or so years so altitude may not factor quite as much as it used to but I think it still matters late in a game when people have been running up and down a court for 40-45 minutes. Miami will need bench production.

Miami barely made the play ins, barely won the playins, barely beat every team they played. I think the one easy series they had was against the Bucks. Even that series against the Bucks. The one guy missed the rim and the ball fell into Butler's hands with 2 seconds left and he won it at the buzzer. Had they lost that game the Bucks would have advanced.

I would have loved to see Bucks vs Denver. That would have been a good series.

I can't believe I'm saying this but LA vs Boston would have been more interesting. Isn't it funny we hate them until they are gone. Then we miss them.

Conditioning is definitely going to be a factor the first two games, considering how hard Miami has worked to get here compared to Denver, and also because of the altitude. Conditioning has probably gotten better the last 20 or so years so altitude may not factor quite as much as it used to but I think it still matters late in a game when people have been running up and down a court for 40-45 minutes. Miami will need bench production.

Michael Porter Jr didn't play that well yesterday. 14 points and 13 rebounds. I guess that's not too bad. Neither did Kentavious Caldwell Pope. Still they won.

I can't wait to see what happens next year. Will the Nuggets win back to back? Will Boston or Bucks make the finals next year?

Michael Porter Jr didn't play that well yesterday. 14 points and 13 rebounds. I guess that's not too bad. Neither did Kentavious Caldwell Pope. Still they won.

I can't wait to see what happens next year. Will the Nuggets win back to back? Will Boston or Bucks make the finals next year?
A double-double is a bad game?

A double-double is a bad game?
I know. But I saw the kid miss a lot of shots. I expect him to have a much better game 2.

He made up for his bad shooting performance with those rebounds huh?

I love the playoffs. These kids get to show us what they got on the grandest stage.

I would feel bad for Miami but then I think about my Piston's who didn't even make the playoffs.

Joker is the people's champ.I was talking about how good this guy is years ago. The dude is easily the most skilled big man in the NBA, maybe of all time

Embiid was the MVP and he flamed out early in the playoffs. I think everyone knows that Joker should have won his third in a row.
I agree. Joker has been playing on another level for years now. He finally has good, and healthy, supporting cast and Denver is going to cruise to a championship.

I actually think this year could be the start of a dynasty

Forum List

Back