Denver and Miami, Most Likely

Noticeably absent from this series is Michael Porter Jr..
I'm watching NBA TV. They disagree. 14 points, 13 rebounds and 2 blocks. They are saying he had an impact on the game.

They are also talking about how he was a projected number one pick but because of back injury he fell in the draft and now he finds himself the 3rd even 4th option on this very good team.

He's young. I bet he will be a better player next year. And probably a champion so that'll help his confidence. He has such a baby face.

One game? He didn't do anything last night or in game 2.

I thought they said he had those numbers last night. You are right. I just looked.

In his defense they only played him 21 minutes. In game 1 where he helped they played him 43 minutes.

Well, Couch was right. MIA could not continue 50% shooting from 3pt land.

DEN played perfect game 3. MIA has to outshoot them. I don't think they can play them straight up, winning rebounds, defense? Maybe they could put Zeller on Gordon and tell him to not let him shoot close to basket. Foul out in one quarter if needed?

To bad Herro is out from when I last read wrt game 4.

Gonna be tough for the heat. Even if they win today they have lost the home advantage …for now

To bad Herro is out from when I last read wrt game 4.

Gonna be tough for the heat. Even if they win today they have lost the home advantage …for now

Denver is deep

Joker
Murray
Gordon
KCP
Bruce Brown Jr
Christian Braun
Michael Porter Jr
Jeff Green
Reggie Jackson

How good will they be next year? All the young guys will be champions and better than they have been these playoffs. Porter Jr will be a better player next year for sure. He hasn't had a great playoffs this year. Maybe they won't be able to keep all these guys? I think Denver is going to be good for a long time.

Prediction. Bucks vs Nuggets next year will be the finals. Giannis vs Joker. Denver wins probably.

Noticeably absent from this series is Michael Porter Jr..
17 5 1 is his season stats. He scored 11 in the last game. He did a great job driving to the basket, getting close and he just missed a few shots he should have made. I expect him to be a 20 points per game guy next year. I see potential in this kid.

Braun too. Imagine all these guys next year after winning it all. I know it’s hard to win back to back but this team could do it.

I would love to see Giannis and the Bucks beat this team. Kris Middleton underwent surgery so he should be good next season. They have a good squad too. Giannis vs Jokic.

My thought was that Denver's starting 5 was significantly better than Miami's but that Miami's overall depth might be a bit better - when they're shooting well. But Miami has to have a lot going right for them to win.

Miami is best when they move the ball around and attack the rim first. That sets up shooting from 3-point land, if they can hit those shots.

But even if Miami does well offensively, Denver's scoring is just hard to stop.

My thought was that Denver's starting 5 was significantly better than Miami's but that Miami's overall depth might be a bit better - when they're shooting well. But Miami has to have a lot going right for them to win.

Miami is best when they move the ball around and attack the rim first. That sets up shooting from 3-point land, if they can hit those shots.

But even if Miami does well offensively, Denver's scoring is just hard to stop.

I'm glad Michael Porter Jr had a double double last night. I expect he's going to be a much better player next year. Same with KCP and Christian Braun.

Denver has 7 solid guys. Miami might be deeper but only 3 or 4 guys on Miami can hang with these 7 guys.

I hope it's Giannis vs Joker next finals.

I'm glad Michael Porter Jr had a double double last night. I expect he's going to be a much better player next year. Same with KCP and Christian Braun.

Denver has 7 solid guys. Miami might be deeper but only 3 or 4 guys on Miami can hang with these 7 guys.

I hope it's Giannis vs Joker next finals.

If Denver had shot the ball even somewhat better they would have won by 20 points or more. Miami brings the classic Eastern Conference physical style of play, but sometimes at the expense of shooting accuracy. Would have been interesting to see how Herro would have impacted the series. Denver's still the better team, though.

If Denver had shot the ball even somewhat better they would have won by 20 points or more. Miami brings the classic Eastern Conference physical style of play, but sometimes at the expense of shooting accuracy. Would have been interesting to see how Herro would have impacted the series. Denver's still the better team, though.
Denver held them to under 100 in each win. The one win Miami had was over 100. I'd say Denver played good D.

I was really rooting for the Michael Porter Jr's, the KCP's, Christian Braun,

I guess Christian Braun won a college National Championship last year.

With Porter, you can see he's a future star. But right now he's only the 4th or 5th best guy on the team. Next year is going to be interesting.

Forum List

Back