Dennis Prager, the L.A. Police and dealing with gangs...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This week Dennis Prager talked to members of the L.A. county law enforcement community and justice system....they revealed....

--gang members have their girlfriends, sisters, and mothers in every aspect of the local bureaucracies...if they want to find you they can....

--they use background check information to find out who owns guns and where they live so they can steal them

--when California requires background checks for ammunition, they will now know who has ammunition...

--there are not enough courtrooms to conduct all the criminal trials they need to conduct.

--plea bargaining is done simply because they can't take everyone to court...

--the 900 dollar limit for misdemeanors has increased robberies...criminals simply steal less than 900 dollars and never get charged with a felony.....

It was an interesting hour.....

need a link, gunner

It was on his radio show....you would have to subscribe to hear the actual hour of the discussion...I think he is going to do a Prager University piece on it...he did a 6 hour ride along in the gang infested neighborhoods......

need a link, gunner

It was on his radio show....you would have to subscribe to hear the actual hour of the discussion...I think he is going to do a Prager University piece on it...he did a 6 hour ride along in the gang infested neighborhoods......
Thank you. See if you can find some link for those of us who do not subscribe to the radio show. I like Prager, but a link would be good.

need a link, gunner

Thank you. See if you can find some link for those of us who do not subscribe to the radio show. I like Prager, but a link would be good.

I tried.....it was a live radio show....I'll let you know if it becomes a Prager University video.

Forum List

Back